the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Women In Costume

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Thomas wrote:
Women In Costume - Page 2 RubyRocket3

i found this picture more entertaining than the entire X3 movie....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 87

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Women In Costume - Page 2 8332_1232508325626_1016677672_30768598_2915210_n


It's a girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:00 pm

shazam! wrote:
Women In Costume - Page 2 8332_1232508325626_1016677672_30768598_2915210_n


It's a girl

gagh!!! wtf? haha...

if that is indeed a girl (im still not 100% convinced)it still doesnt explain why you posted this scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 87

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:59 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Women In Costume - Page 2 8332_1232508325626_1016677672_30768598_2915210_n


It's a girl

gagh!!! wtf? haha...

if that is indeed a girl (im still not 100% convinced)it still doesnt explain why you posted this scratch

Women in costume.

It is.
She was at a con this weekend and was entered in the costume contest under female.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 29

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:49 pm

shazam! wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Women In Costume - Page 2 8332_1232508325626_1016677672_30768598_2915210_n


It's a girl

gagh!!! wtf? haha...

if that is indeed a girl (im still not 100% convinced)it still doesnt explain why you posted this scratch

Women in costume.

It is.
She was at a con this weekend and was entered in the costume contest under female.

Well, she's awesome. I hope she used her ol' Jew-hatin feminine wiles on them judges.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 87

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Everyone there got to vote.

I did not vote for her. There was some hot something i don;t even remember who instantly got my vote.

And for the mens it was between a fat asian hulk and louis from left 4 dead.
Louis got the vote though, his costume was perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Spoiler:
 

_________________
Yea, pretty much
Women In Costume - Page 2 Psy5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 87

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:46 pm

minimalist wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:13 pm

shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

precisely.

_________________
Yea, pretty much
Women In Costume - Page 2 Psy5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:57 am

minimalist wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

precisely.

ew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 40

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:42 am

Slave Leias. I got this from Sci Fi Wire so don't blame me for the ones who aren't all that hot.

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia5-thumb-330x493-25983

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia8-thumb-330x440-25992

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia9-thumb-330x327-25995

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia11-thumb-330x461-26001

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia12-thumb-330x494-26004

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia1-thumb-330x248-25971

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia2-thumb-330x441-25974

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia4-thumb-330x439-25980

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia14-thumb-330x542-26010

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia15-thumb-330x495-26013

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia17-thumb-330x440-26019

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia18-thumb-330x497-26022

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia19-thumb-330x440-26025

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia20-thumb-330x494-26028

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaA-thumb-330x555-26072

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaB-thumb-330x477-26075

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaC-thumb-330x495-26078

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaD-thumb-330x248-26081

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaE-thumb-330x469-26084

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaOlivia-thumb-330x504-26053

_________________
Women In Costume - Page 2 Archer-season-2-header-image
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Thomas wrote:
Slave Leias. I got this from Sci Fi Wire so don't blame me for the ones who aren't all that hot.

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia5-thumb-330x493-25983

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia8-thumb-330x440-25992

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia9-thumb-330x327-25995

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia11-thumb-330x461-26001

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia12-thumb-330x494-26004

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia1-thumb-330x248-25971

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia2-thumb-330x441-25974

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia4-thumb-330x439-25980

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia14-thumb-330x542-26010

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia15-thumb-330x495-26013

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia17-thumb-330x440-26019

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia18-thumb-330x497-26022

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia19-thumb-330x440-26025

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia20-thumb-330x494-26028

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaA-thumb-330x555-26072

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaB-thumb-330x477-26075

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaC-thumb-330x495-26078

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaD-thumb-330x248-26081

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaE-thumb-330x469-26084

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaOlivia-thumb-330x504-26053

knew this was coming

and just some thoughts for any ladies out there that might be tuning in (doubt it), the Princess Leia Slave outfit is very hard to pull off, and while it is an extremely hot costume, it itself doesnt make a girl hot, so if your body isnt the greatest, do us all a favor and choose another costume, or at the very least get a little bit of a tan on your pasty ass

id say maybe 4 or 5 of em pulled it off here, maybe...and one is Oliva Munn so im not countin her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Thomas wrote:

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaE-thumb-330x469-26084


This guy kinda pulls it off. No

_________________
Yea, pretty much
Women In Costume - Page 2 Psy5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:59 pm

minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaE-thumb-330x469-26084


This guy kinda pulls it off. No

lol! yeah this is the best Prince Leia ive ever seen
and she was the last one right before Olivia Munn too, poor thing

this one and the girl with the hula hoop are full of the fail
they need some real friends that can hit em with the truth and stage an intervention
tell them they dont need to be wearing bikini's in public
and might wanna consider less revealing costumes like...i dunno....a Boba Fett costume or sumthin

its tough love....but sometimes it just needs to be done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:14 pm

minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaE-thumb-330x469-26084


This guy kinda pulls it off. No

or there is another possiblity, maybe she is not supposed to be Princess Leia at all

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:08 pm

god

after a female Hitler and an army of overweight pasty Princess Leia's i felt like i had to exorcize some demons

so here is Hayden Panetierre dressed as a cowgirl....get-e-up

Women In Costume - Page 2 Dpz5nn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicotine
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
nicotine

Male Age : 31

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:33 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
god

after a female Hitler and an army of overweight pasty Princess Leia's i felt like i had to exorcize some demons

so here is Hayden Panetierre dressed as a cowgirl....get-e-up

Women In Costume - Page 2 Dpz5nn

That's a lot of win right there.

Women In Costume - Page 2 00839bell112334lomq5 Women In Costume - Page 2 W482

Kristen Bell in the metal bikini?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 29

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:50 pm

1. Princess #5 had a gawd awful face.
2. Hayden P. = WIN.

Women In Costume - Page 2 King_of_Figther_Mai_Cosplay_Anime-Hispano_02

Women In Costume - Page 2 1462465360_a8514ae526

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:11 pm

heres a simple pass/fail

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia5-thumb-330x493-25983
FAIL.....nothing real bad, but nothing real special either

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia8-thumb-330x440-25992
PASS....despite not having much of a body she is still pretty cute imho

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia9-thumb-330x327-25995
good god....FAIL, fuckin FAIL

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia11-thumb-330x461-26001
PASS......pretty cute, theres something sexy about her

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia12-thumb-330x494-26004
FAIL...cant really see the body, but as Liquid pointed out, it looks like she got kicked in the face by a mule or she fell down a well or sumthin

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia1-thumb-330x248-25971
PASS.....she got a hot ethnic look goin on here

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia2-thumb-330x441-25974
FAIL....at first i would say PASS, but she looks like she thinks she is much hotter than she really is, and theres nothing worse than that....so FAIL

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia4-thumb-330x439-25980
FAIL....both of em

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia14-thumb-330x542-26010
PASS....but barely

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia15-thumb-330x495-26013
PASS....not much to really go on here, but i'll give her the benefit of the doubt

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia17-thumb-330x440-26019
PASS....actually one of the hotter ones here imo

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia18-thumb-330x497-26022
good god.....FAIL

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia19-thumb-330x440-26025
meh....i guess she passes

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeia20-thumb-330x494-26028
ugh effin FAIL....straight up F, with regret there is no lower score

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaA-thumb-330x555-26072
kinda cute.....PASS

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaB-thumb-330x477-26075
not cute, not ugly, just creepy...FAIL

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaC-thumb-330x495-26078
sumthin cute about her....PASS

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaD-thumb-330x248-26081
FAIL...even with a giant paper mache Jabba prop, still FAIL

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaE-thumb-330x469-26084
FAIL got damn FAIL

Women In Costume - Page 2 SlaveLeiaOlivia-thumb-330x504-26053
PASS.....naturally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 29

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:09 pm

I'm probably the only one, but I really didn't think any of those Leia girls were that hot. I'm not really counting Olivia Munn in that, though, because I've seen that picture of her like, 70 billion times. And yes, it is hot.

It just struck me, other than Carrie Fisher, I really don't want to see anyone in that costume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:44 pm

minimalist wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Women In Costume - Page 2 Dre6nm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 32

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:14 pm

jeez-us, i didnt realize this girl was so friggin hot

Women In Costume - Page 2 Vnzgqw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 29

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:29 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
jeez-us, i didnt realize this girl was so friggin hot

Women In Costume - Page 2 Vnzgqw

Damn, seriously.

She is probably one of the hottest women I've seen in my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 40

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 am

Women In Costume - Page 2 Zatanna_Cosplay_Teaser_by_VirtualGirl6654

_________________
Women In Costume - Page 2 Archer-season-2-header-image
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicotine
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
nicotine

Male Age : 31

Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Thomas wrote:
Women In Costume - Page 2 Zatanna_Cosplay_Teaser_by_VirtualGirl6654

cheers (Why is there no thumbs up emoticon!?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women In Costume   Women In Costume - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Women In Costume
Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Costume Fun
» my Neptune costume
» 6th Doctor costume
» Woman Televangelist Arrested Naked In Heels(Video)
» Some Meg Giry love

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: