the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

delete my goddamn account please

Go down 
+6
Tayley
CaptainJoel
shazam!
Mr.Wholesome
PeteWisdom
thunderbolt885
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
thunderbolt885
BANNED
thunderbolt885

Male Age : 35

delete my goddamn account please - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: delete my goddamn account please   delete my goddamn account please - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:28 am

but I wahnt eet nahhhhow!!!!
Back to top Go down
thunderbolt885
BANNED
thunderbolt885

PostSubject: Re: delete my goddamn account please   delete my goddamn account please - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:28 am

gimme da copmics and noone gets hurt
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: delete my goddamn account please   delete my goddamn account please - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:13 am

POST MOAR NAO!
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: delete my goddamn account please   delete my goddamn account please - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:17 pm

holy shit. really?

really 3 pages?

ive sat thinking that pete would say something and the guy would leave. i wouldnt have to get involved and this thing would evolve into a nothing episode of ARA: the online tv series(much like ARA: episode 311 the motion picture) but fucking shit. this is annoying.

you need a certain amount of posts to see comics., then the mod has to activate your ability to do so. its not spam. but you probably wont get to see them because the mods will see you're a tool. a lame tool who has lame comments and insults. a wet blanket. a square. an L7. a douchebag. a donkey dowel. et cetera. i havent started yet and dont wish to. so please leave so this thread doesnt have to exsist anymore. im being kind.

and as far as the empty threat of reporting this site...what is your hope from that? getting it banned? getting our accounts deleted? .....you have no idea who we are or what we have done and still can do.
know what? too easy. fuck it. 3/11 refrence number 2 is comming up. we're going straight to def com 1. if you're curious(not bi-curious) check your inbox "dicktear." im about to make you famous.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: delete my goddamn account please   delete my goddamn account please - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Well . . . This was interesting.

Can't believe I missed our first troll.

Got to use my banhammer, anyway.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: delete my goddamn account please   delete my goddamn account please - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:58 pm

What does Morgan Freeman think of this fellow?