the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congratulations

Go down 
+10
DanElectro
Tayley
PeteWisdom
GoZ
Thomas
True Believer
Mr.Wholesome
Shadowrenderer
CaptainJoel
R
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Congratulations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:30 pm

True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:
Congrats to R and to the ARA for reaching the century mark in membership. I think this officially makes us a cult. Good job everybody, we have now probably made some goverment watch list!

Awesome!

Now, if you've all gotten the Kool-Aid packets I sent you we can begin . . .

...uh, you first.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Jim! wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:
Congrats to R and to the ARA for reaching the century mark in membership. I think this officially makes us a cult. Good job everybody, we have now probably made some goverment watch list!

Awesome!

...uh, you first.

Well, that's not very trusting.

Besides I didn't lace my own with cyani -- Uhm . . . Sugar.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:33 pm

True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:

Awesome!

ahahaha. God... I could be racist with this... But I won't.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:

Awesome!

Too late.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:08 pm

True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:

Awesome!

...uh, you first.

Well, that's not very trusting.

Besides I didn't lace my own with cyani -- Uhm . . . Sugar.

Are you trying to give us all diabetes? Shame on you, TB.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:06 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:

Awesome!

Too late.

no no. wholesome, let him finish. go ahead heidenn. *cocks shotgun*

first you ruin my plan to stalk/sabatoge lindsay felton for not adding me on myspace, now you pull this shenanigains. i say you're on a roll.

AND ON TOP O' THAT SHIT, YOU get a colored name? you.

you PLAN RUINING, ASIAN LOVING, FLIP FLOP WEARING, FLIP FLOPPING, COLORED NAME RACIST!

YO RED, I SAY YOU REDACT HIS POSITION. I DONT THINK HE LIKES HAVING HIS NAME COLORED. THEN AGAIN IM NOT SURE HE'S A FAN OF ANYTHING COLORED!
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:17 am

Tayley wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:

Awesome!

Too late.

no no. wholesome, let him finish. go ahead heidenn. *cocks shotgun*

first you ruin my plan to stalk/sabatoge lindsay felton for not adding me on myspace, now you pull this shenanigains. i say you're on a roll.

AND ON TOP O' THAT SHIT, YOU get a colored name? you.

you PLAN RUINING, ASIAN LOVING, FLIP FLOP WEARING, FLIP FLOPPING, COLORED NAME RACIST!

YO RED, I SAY YOU REDACT HIS POSITION. I DONT THINK HE LIKES HAVING HIS NAME COLORED. THEN AGAIN IM NOT SURE HE'S A FAN OF ANYTHING COLORED!

I'm not racist at all. You yourself just called me and Asian lover. Which is true. I love Japanese women... especially the ones with big boobs. Seriously.
But I HATE the chinese! Those bastards can go fornicate a donkey!
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:08 pm

damn....thats just rude. koreans, yes i can understand. they will not only be the downfall of the United states but the wworld. but since the US is the only place that really counts, that would count as the world.

sorry dan, its not in any offense to you, i just say that on account of god loves us the most.

if he didnt, why would he make american jailbait so hot. even though im more so into the spanish ones. but thats because they have no morals and where they come from not only is it acceptable its also kind of pc for them. or is it gp. either way, damn little mexicans are hot.
not "little mexicans" as in midgets, cause thats gross. i think any normal person who has sex with midgets should go to jail because that could only mean one thing. and that thing is, they like having sex with babies. which brings me back to hedinn.

why are you a mod? what did you do? do you "know" red? not like know as in sex, cause you're not her type. not to say that she has a type, because...well, lets not ignore the elephant in the room. i'll go ahead and ask the million dollar question. red, are you or are you not.....a lesbian. JOKE LIGHTS! aaanysprays. yeah, so i dont really see anything wrong with asians in specific regions except koreans, so because of them asians as a whole get wrath from me. which is how rumors start. such as gills, flappy bones and flying ability.

yeah, im back.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:25 pm

Tayley wrote:
damn....thats just rude. koreans, yes i can understand. they will not only be the downfall of the United states but the wworld. but since the US is the only place that really counts, that would count as the world.

sorry dan, its not in any offense to you, i just say that on account of god loves us the most.

if he didnt, why would he make american jailbait so hot. even though im more so into the spanish ones. but thats because they have no morals and where they come from not only is it acceptable its also kind of pc for them. or is it gp. either way, damn little mexicans are hot.
not "little mexicans" as in midgets, cause thats gross. i think any normal person who has sex with midgets should go to jail because that could only mean one thing. and that thing is, they like having sex with babies. which brings me back to hedinn.

why are you a mod? what did you do? do you "know" red? not like know as in sex, cause you're not her type. not to say that she has a type, because...well, lets not ignore the elephant in the room. i'll go ahead and ask the million dollar question. red, are you or are you not.....a lesbian. JOKE LIGHTS! aaanysprays. yeah, so i dont really see anything wrong with asians in specific regions except koreans, so because of them asians as a whole get wrath from me. which is how rumors start. such as gills, flappy bones and flying ability.

yeah, im back.

I'm a mod because of your mom.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:40 pm

thats the sort of response we look to get from one in a leadership position.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:08 pm

Tayley wrote:
thats the sort of response we look to get from one in a leadership position.

haha. Ok. I'm a mod because of my extensive knowledge of video games and because Red offered me the position. There. Happy?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 pm

...fucking no. its not ok. make her make me something.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:08 pm

Tayley wrote:

You really have some kind of complex, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:09 pm

...why do you ask questions you know the answer to. why wouldnt a complex person have a complex.

wait, what kind of complex? and what do YOU mean by complex?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Tayley wrote:
...why do you ask questions you know the answer to. why wouldnt a complex person have a complex.

wait, what kind of complex? and what do YOU mean by complex?

Interpret it as you wish. You're probably correct.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:12 pm

i was thinking you meant napoleon, but im 6'6 so i dont thats it.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Tayley wrote:

I've taken your request to Red.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:13 pm

no you didnt. and if you did, you've made it into something smartassy. thats why i have to make up positions for my self. fictional or not, i want a job of some sort. if not the job atleast the title.
WITH A COLORED NAME!
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Tayley wrote:
no you didnt. and if you did, you've made it into something smartassy. thats why i have to make up positions for my self. fictional or not, i want a job of some sort. if not the job atleast the title.
WITH A COLORED NAME!

We don't take kindly to colored names 'round here.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:16 pm

True Believer wrote:
Tayley wrote:
WITH A COLORED NAME!

Funny thing is I did take the request to Red... and I did make it smartassy. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 pm

shock.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 pm

Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tayley wrote:
WITH A COLORED NAME!

Funny thing is I did take the request to Red... and I did make it smartassy. lol!

. . . . .

I know.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:22 pm

True Believer wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tayley wrote:
WITH A COLORED NAME!

. . . . .

I know.

We're on the same side here TB. Roll with it.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:23 pm

eeww.

but seriously. i dont even want to control anything. i just want the title. you guys know im probably not even capable of messing with anything. i cant even change my pic back to the britney with the snake. i've tried.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:24 pm

Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tayley wrote:
WITH A COLORED NAME!

. . . . .

I know.

We're on the same side here TB. Roll with it.

Hey now, I don't take sides. I'm neutral in this . . . Whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: Welcome-
Jump to: