the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touching Moments In Comics.

Go down 
+19
Samethard
MJ
Mr.Wholesome
Shaun
Layer V
Brian21
bayani
REEF aka Luke Cage
True Believer
howie024m
CaptainJoel
LifesTruesin
Figga
DanElectro
GreatWhiteNinja
Thomas
shazam!
Tim Radd
TJ
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:11 pm

shazam! wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 Mj-713233

After Gwen's death...
Not to be crude or anything, but I remember an interview with some Marvel writers about when Peter lost his virginity and they said it was right after this sequence of events.

Yeah, I don't like that. I don't prescribe to the notion that Betty and Peter never did it. Two highschool kids in the swingin 60s who had been dating a while, neither of whom seemed overtly religious? Why would they not have had sex?

Though I guess if you're going to take advantage of your girlfriend's death, you might as well use it as an opportunity to get some strange. Guess it's not "strange" if your girl just died, though.

there ya go.

Hey, screw you, man! Some of us never got laid in high school.

Uhm . . . I mean, other people. Yeah, others. Who are definitely not me . . . 'Cause I'm a stud.

*strikes pose*

Oh yeah, this is how you like it.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:39 pm

True Believer wrote:
shazam! wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

After Gwen's death...
Not to be crude or anything, but I remember an interview with some Marvel writers about when Peter lost his virginity and they said it was right after this sequence of events.

Yeah, I don't like that. I don't prescribe to the notion that Betty and Peter never did it. Two highschool kids in the swingin 60s who had been dating a while, neither of whom seemed overtly religious? Why would they not have had sex?

Though I guess if you're going to take advantage of your girlfriend's death, you might as well use it as an opportunity to get some strange. Guess it's not "strange" if your girl just died, though.

there ya go.

Uhm . . . I mean, other people. Yeah, others. Who are definitely not me . . . 'Cause I'm a stud.

*strikes pose*

If he didn't do anything back then he certainly did later.

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2008/09/29/did-spider-man-sleep-with-a-married-woman/
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:49 pm

shazam! wrote:
True Believer wrote:
shazam! wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

After Gwen's death...

there ya go.

*strikes pose*

If he didn't do anything back then he certainly did later.

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2008/09/29/did-spider-man-sleep-with-a-married-woman/

I decide that Peter fucked her good.

He let the webbing fly free.

And I too, am a Stud, TB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:27 pm

True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

After Gwen's death...

Yeah, I don't like that. I don't prescribe to the notion that Gwen and Peter never did it. I know he said as much in "Sins Past," but I don't think it's realistic. Two college kids in the 70s who had been dating a while, neither of whom seemed overtly religious? Why would they not have had sex?

Well Pete's relationship with Gwen was a dlittle different. She was definitely the good girl, who was naive and did not seem to know how pretty she was. She was Betty to MJ's Veronica. Pete was always about respect and responsibility so I can see him holding off. But I didn't see this as him "taking advantage of your girlfriend's death", I think MJ was the initiator.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Jim! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

After Gwen's death...

ahhhh one of the oldest tricks in the book but still well played manuever by Pete here

playin it up for the old "guilt fuck"!!!! i see what you did there Pete, dont think i see!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:43 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Jim! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

After Gwen's death...

ahhhh one of the oldest tricks in the book but still well played manuever by Pete here

playin it up for the old "guilt fuck"!!!! i see what you did there Pete, dont think i see!!!
So you think Pete was covering his face, so MJ wouldn't see the grin on his face?! I could see Dick Grayson doing that, after all Dick slept with Barbara on the just before he got married to Kory, but Pete?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Jim! wrote:
Jim! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

After Gwen's death...

So you think Pete was covering his face, so MJ wouldn't see the grin on his face?! I could see Dick Grayson doing that, after all Dick slept with Barbara on the just before he got married to Kory, but Pete?

Ben Reilly would...

I think Tim would do it, too.

All his pretend Teen Angst.

And Damian would just command a woman to give it up.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Damn right I would do it.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Now, I'm beginning to wonder if the whole "Oops, I made your neck snap" thing was really an accident.

This is getting very macabre.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Jim! wrote:
Jim! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

After Gwen's death...

dont get me wrong, im not suggesting Pete wasnt in genuine pain here

im just suggesting he used his pain for a guilt trip on MJ and used it as a stepping stone to a lay cheers
its a commonly used tactic by many a pimp over the ages, i also cite the movie "Boomerang" as a further reference
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:07 pm

True Believer wrote:
Now, I'm beginning to wonder if the whole "Oops, I made your neck snap" thing was really an accident.

was that meant to be invisible?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:

No. Why do people keep asking me if I intended to do something else? BBCode's not that complicated.

Last edited by True Believer on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:19 pm

True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:

No. Why do people keep asking me if I intended to do something else? BBCode's not that complicated.

That's like the first time I recall asking if you meant to do that...
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Luckily I said "people" and not "you."
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Jim! wrote:
Jim! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

After Gwen's death...

dont get me wrong, im not suggesting Pete wasnt in genuine pain here

im just suggesting he used his pain for a guilt trip on MJ and used it as a stepping stone to a lay cheers
its a commonly used tactic by many a pimp over the ages, i also cite the movie "Boomerang" as a further reference

I don't agree with Pete's intent ...He's always managed to have the ladies come after him (e.g. Black Cat, MJ, etc.). But "Boomerang" is gospel! I still look at women's toes
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:28 pm

True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Pump your brakes, CB...I've killed for less lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:32 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:

Ben Reilly would...

Tim Drake's parents were murdered, his adopted father has disappeared, his older brother chose his younger brother to be his new partner and gave him his identity. Damn, that would be real angst for any age!
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:

You feelin' froggy?

Croak, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:41 pm

True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:

You feelin' froggy?

Croak, bitch.

Laughing

Silence

Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 Wrdnpc
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: read between the lines Christopher Brown.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:

You feelin' froggy?

Croak, bitch.

Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 Croak-1

*Ribbit*

FTFY.

COME GET SOME BUTT PLUG!!!

You are welcome.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Jim! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Ben Reilly would...

Tim Drake's parents were murdered, his adopted father has disappeared, his older brother chose his younger brother to be his new partner and gave him his identity. Damn, that would be real angst for any age!

I'm not buying it at the moment... I think he's just tryin' to hit it with Wonder Girl, again.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:25 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:

You feelin' froggy?

Croak, bitch.

Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 Croak-1

*Ribbit*

FTFY.

COME GET SOME BUTT PLUG!!!

You are welcome.

Holler at me, dawg.

You must bump this!

Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 Internet_fist_bump
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Jim! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Ben Reilly would...

I'm not buying it at the moment... I think he's just tryin' to hit it with Wonder Girl, again.

Yeah, I never liked that.

Besides the fact that he was breaking Bro Code on so many levels, he was dating someone at the time. Between Wonder Girl and Spoiler, Zoanne got cheated on worse than my Calculus finals.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:

You feelin' froggy?

Croak, bitch.

Laughing

Silence

Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 Wrdnpc

Judging by that gif I would say your about to Super Fist TB up the ass.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:34 pm

True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Jim! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Ben Reilly would...

Yeah, I never liked that.

Besides the fact that he was breaking Bro Code on so many levels, he was dating someone at the time. Between Wonder Girl and Spoiler, Zoanne got cheated on worse than my Calculus finals.

Ohhhh snap!

Actually, you're acquitted from the Bro Code charges if your bro had powers and you don't.

Zoanne just should be glad she's got someone that would protect her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touching Moments In Comics.   Touching Moments In Comics. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Touching Moments In Comics.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: