the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Joel....Look at this.

Go down 
+10
Shadowrenderer
True Believer
GoZ
howie024m
LifesTruesin
Shaun
Leachcraft
NoLuv4Hoes
shazam!
GreatWhiteNinja
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

Hey Joel....Look at this. Empty
PostSubject: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Hey Joel....Look at this. 25894new_storyimage2156036_full

You can clean your screen now.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Fuck yeah Scarlet Spider.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:23 pm

whoa whoa whoa ben's fuckin comin back like 4 real?

u guys marvel is stealing our fuckin ideas straight up how many times does this make someone here made a big deal about a good idea n then BOOM the shit's in print?

don't get me wrong its awesome scarlet spider's back but im just sayin that im just sayin
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Im not sure if he is coming back or not.

I don't have any details over than the preview cover.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:31 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

u guys marvel is stealing our fuckin ideas straight up how many times does this make someone here made a big deal about a good idea n then BOOM the shit's in print?

don't get me wrong its awesome scarlet spider's back but im just sayin that im just sayin

Actually, Joel got that boat rocking himself when he asked (and got answered by) Quesada on that MCBF ask Joe thing...
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

Actually, Joel got that boat rocking himself when he asked (and got answered by) Quesada on that MCBF ask Joe thing...

i recall that but joe put that off on steve (wacker or is it wachner?i forget idk im drunk whatev)

and it was said scarlet spidey's not coming back BUT THEN joel starts writing ben's comeback story and first spiderwoman joins SWORD (which joel came up w/ for reilly) and then now hes apparently coming back (which joel also came up with)

im just sayin that thats not the only time this has happened n it just seems a queer coincidence it keeps happening is all lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:55 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

i recall that but joe put that off on steve (wacker or is it wachner?i forget idk im drunk whatev)

and it was said scarlet spidey's not coming back BUT THEN joel starts writing ben's comeback story and first spiderwoman joins SWORD (which joel came up w/ for reilly) and then now hes apparently coming back (which joel also came up with)

im just sayin that thats not the only time this has happened n it just seems a queer coincidence it keeps happening is all lol

so you're saying that there is a spy from Marvel on here

well gang it looks like we got a mystery on our hands
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:33 pm

I don't think it's so much on here as it is on myspace, Joel talked about his ideas on all the fourms, and when I was a heavy poster on MCF I was writing my marvel fan fic and I had a charater like Anti-Venom in it, a year and a half later, BANG! Anti-Venom and of course all the things Joel said.....

So pretty much I think Marvel watchs the people who post on the MCF
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Atleast they're taking fan input...
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:38 pm

The way I see it....Joel and I are owed some cash money
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:39 pm

If you posted it on Myspace you get no cash money. They do.

Well, fox does.

Last edited by shazam! on Sun May 24, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol rupert mah boi)
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:43 pm

this is why I have my blogs on private now so no spys can read my shit
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:04 pm

I remember when Quesada answered my question about updating the magic corner of Marvel with an event like DnA did with the cosmic and he flat out said nothing happening...Of course now, they are gearing up for a big magic event...Whether they admit it or not, liked it or not....I'd like to think that when we post things like that there, that someone is paying attention, or at least it soaks into their subconscious...I don't care about taking credit, I'm just glad shit's getting done...
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
I remember when Quesada answered my question about updating the magic corner of Marvel with an event like DnA did with the cosmic and he flat out said nothing happening...Of course now, they are gearing up for a big magic event...Whether they admit it or not, liked it or not....I'd like to think that when we post things like that there, that someone is paying attention, or at least it soaks into their subconscious...I don't care about taking credit, I'm just glad shit's getting done...

exactly.

Even if I didn't get any credit for it, if an idea I came up with made it to paper and people liked it, I'd be happy as hell.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:33 pm

shazam! wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

exactly.

Even if I didn't get any credit for it, if an idea I came up with made it to paper and people liked it, I'd be happy as hell.

drink!
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:54 pm

They still owe me money for creating Darkhawk.....
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:56 pm

GoZ wrote:
They still owe me money for creating Darkhawk.....

They still owe me for getting rid of the evidence on that one.

Ah, remember LiberTEENs?
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:30 am

howie024m wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

exactly.

drink!

Spidey/Venom Cheers!
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:34 am

shazam! wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

exactly.

well for one ill all about money stacks so id want credit lol

and for 2 if i wanna write professionally (which i plan 2 when im out the army) and they keep swiping ideas WTF am i gonna write about lol jk

but in all seriousness if my cyborg/ kryptonian tech idea and a few other gems like that gets swiped im gonna burn buildings to the ground particularly anyone w/ joey q in it and well....id name a guy from DC but theres no equivalent to how much i dislike joey q over there
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:38 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

exactly.

and for 2 if i wanna write professionally (which i plan 2 when im out the army) and they keep swiping ideas WTF am i gonna write about lol jk

but in all seriousness if my cyborg/ kryptonian tech idea and a few other gems like that gets swiped im gonna burn buildings to the ground particularly anyone w/ joey q in it and well....id name a guy from DC but theres no equivalent to how much i dislike joey q over there

Burn him down! Burn!
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:38 am

howie024m wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

exactly.

Burn him down! Burn!

lol joey q dont want none of NoLuv's arson fury
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Leachcraft wrote:

& that's exactly the reason they have forum stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:01 am

HEY! Has Joel looked at ^^^^ this?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:29 am

Wow, this is really bad ass. I think that they may've taken a little bit from me, yeah... I sent them one of my writing solicitations a couple of weeks ago and I've been keeping up email contact with a guy writing the Ben Reilly entry in the next Marvel Handbook, so I think my Scarlet lovin's finally getting me somewhere.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:33 am

Shaun wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

so you're saying that there is a spy from Marvel on here

well gang it looks like we got a mystery on our hands

Nightcrawler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Joel....Look at this.   Hey Joel....Look at this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Joel....Look at this.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-