the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman and Robin

Go down 
+13
munson!
NoLuv4Hoes
REEF aka Luke Cage
Tim Radd
Figga
Shadowrenderer
Thomas
True Believer
TJ
Liquid Sword
CaptainJoel
shazam!
howie024m
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

Batman and Robin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:25 pm

True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Okay, guys, this was bad enough before Thomas got in on it.

you're probably right-wing

I always thought he was Left-wing.

Rimshot!

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Variant Cover and Preview

Batman and Robin - Page 5 BMROB_Cv1_VAR_1_copy
Batman and Robin - Page 5 BMROB_1_dylux_1_copy
Batman and Robin - Page 5 BMROB_1_dylux_2_copyBatman and Robin - Page 5 BMROB_1_dylux_3_copy
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:29 pm

God, that's a stupid-looking Batmobile/spaceship thing. Dig the cover, though. Not so much Robin's costume . . .
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Check it out it's Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:39 pm

True Believer wrote:
God, that's a stupid-looking Batmobile/spaceship thing. Dig the cover, though. Not so much Robin's costume . . .

Spaceship would be sweet if it was flatter like a Stealth Bomber. Stealth just makes more sense for Batman.

Robins Costume looks cooler on the other cover.

Also, does it look like Nightwi...Batman is about to elbow drop Damian to you guys?
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:05 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Spaceship would be sweet if it was flatter like a Stealth Bomber. Stealth just makes more sense for Batman.

Also, does it look like Nightwi...Batman is about to elbow drop Damian to you guys?

Why'd they have to build new shit anyways?

Bruce only left them the Batcave...
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:11 am

howie024m wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Didn't the first Batmobile get wrecked in Battle For the Cowl #1?
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:23 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
howie024m wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Didn't the first Batmobile get wrecked in Battle For the Cowl #1?

Even it did it's Batman.

He always had a spare.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:27 am

I see they are still going with the whole thing of Robin in awkward poses and positions with batman not to far from the scene.

sigh.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:46 pm

I liked the first issue. I read an interview of Morrison about his new series. I was unsure if his new villain would work. He described that he was looking back into the old era like he did with the Club of Heroes to capture the feel of a zany physco villain with creepy henchmen. That when you take a step back it's actually quite bizarre.

And he nailed the dynamic of Batman and Robin kind of switching roles. Robin a bit more cold with some demons to face, but still needing to learn and grow to uphold his father's values.
Batman is now a bit faltered wearing the cowl with a huge legacy to continue rather than start. Even more with a demon child as Robin to nurture. Taking on two new roles at once. This Batman is more open with emotion as we see him talking with Alfred about his future. And similarly so, he still has the power, skill and confidence needed to be The Batman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:22 pm

I have to give high marks to the 1st issue. It will be interesting to see how this new dynamic evolves. I supposed that if when Bruce comes back, Damien can stay on as robin. I am anxious to see Tim as Red Robin, although I really hate that name. He should have taken over the nightwing identity.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:45 pm

I loved the first issue.

The story is looking great.
The art was perfect. I have no idea why people are complaining about it.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:26 am

Jim! wrote:
I have to give high marks to the 1st issue. It will be interesting to see how this new dynamic evolves. I supposed that if when Bruce comes back, Damien can stay on as robin. I am anxious to see Tim as Red Robin, although I really hate that name. He should have taken over the nightwing identity.

i think dc kinda dropped the ball on tim because he was supposed 2 be the replacement 4 blue beetle intentionally but obviously that never happened and they made up jaimie reyes whos not a bad character but i think tim would of been much more interesting in the role
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:10 pm

shazam! wrote:
I loved the first issue.

Re read it, look at Dicks neck when he and Alfred are talking, its longer than a giraffes neck, thats why Im complaining about it.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:14 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
shazam! wrote:
I loved the first issue.

Re read it, look at Dicks neck when he and Alfred are talking, its longer than a giraffes neck, thats why Im complaining about it.

Respectfully disagree there. It's well portioned.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:19 pm

howie024m wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
shazam! wrote:
I loved the first issue.

Respectfully disagree there. It's well portioned.

Sorry, but you think this is proper proportions?

Batman and Robin - Page 5 Pg0015-1

Just look at Alfreds neck, it looks normal. Now look at Dicks neck. It looks like you could fit a dodger dog and then some in there, and he would still be able to breath.

Last time I check Dick didn't lime light as a sword swallower.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:58 pm

I'm calling it now, that Sasha girl on the last page of issue 1 is going to be the Red Hood's sidekick.
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:33 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
howie024m wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
So do I, I don't see why everyone disllikes the red robin costume so much.

i dont dislike the outfit but the whole 2 robins thing is kinda lame 2 me

i know no one wants 2 say it but wouldnt be easier if tim just took a break from superheroics?

i can tell ya this red robin thing is gonna be one of those things that end up causing shaking heads n face palms after its over

I think he deserves more attention.

i think he should still be Robin and Damian should be something else i mean w/o bruce as batman the whole thing just seems kinda hooky 2 me like how could dick think itd be a good idea to take him as a sidekick over tim?

i get the whole "odd couple" dynamic there going but when u take a step back and look at it like "comics are real" like they want us 2 u go well....."why would Dick screw himself like that?" and it kinda fucks up the suspension of disbelief thing lol
I think he feels that Damian needs guidance the same way that he and Tim got guidance from Bruce. Also I think he doesn't see Tim being his robin because they are contemporaries. They'd be partners not hero and sidekick.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:40 am

bayani wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
howie024m wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
So do I, I don't see why everyone disllikes the red robin costume so much.

i dont dislike the outfit but the whole 2 robins thing is kinda lame 2 me

i know no one wants 2 say it but wouldnt be easier if tim just took a break from superheroics?

i can tell ya this red robin thing is gonna be one of those things that end up causing shaking heads n face palms after its over

I think he deserves more attention.

i think he should still be Robin and Damian should be something else i mean w/o bruce as batman the whole thing just seems kinda hooky 2 me like how could dick think itd be a good idea to take him as a sidekick over tim?

i get the whole "odd couple" dynamic there going but when u take a step back and look at it like "comics are real" like they want us 2 u go well....."why would Dick screw himself like that?" and it kinda fucks up the suspension of disbelief thing lol
I think he feels that Damian needs guidance the same way that he and Tim got guidance from Bruce. Also I think he doesn't see Tim being his robin because they are contemporaries. They'd be partners not hero and sidekick.

Well said Johnny
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Batman and Robin - Page 5 Batman

Dick loves that ass.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:44 pm

howie024m wrote:

Dick loves that ass.

affraid Face first, and everything...... Shocked
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:13 pm

GoZ wrote:
howie024m wrote:

Dick loves that ass.

affraid Face first, and everything...... Shocked

No No No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Robin   Batman and Robin - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman and Robin