the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUNNY PANEL THREAD

Go down 
+32
NoLuv4Hoes
howie024m
CockMasta
T-cake
shazam!
osirus12002
Figga
PeteWisdom
LifesTruesin
bayani
minimalist
MJ
Liquid Sword
munson!
GreatWhiteNinja
Tayley
Martin
Hedinnweis
Tim Radd
nicotine
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
Shadowrenderer
GoZ
myleftsh0e
True Believer
TJ
Shaun
CaptainJoel
Thomas
DanElectro
Mr.Wholesome
REEF aka Luke Cage
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 37

FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:24 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
minimalist wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 150988-superman_400

wait....what?

i like J'onn as much as the next guy but....the most powerful being on the face of the earth?!?! Shocked

yeah unless you have a flamethrower, or a zippo, or a book of matches

This is true.

The whole falmethng isn't a physical weakness... its amental one place there on the entire race by the Gaurdians of the galaxy SPECIFICALLY because they were so damn powerful.
The one time he beat the fear, he became unstoppable... Beat the crap out of the entire JLA with no problem... forced the world to make peace by invading theminds of all world leaders and dictators.... at the same time.

MM is a beast..... ummm... I mean WAS a beast.

Without his weakness he'd EFF up BA!!

But...he didn't, nor do I see how his weakness would apply in a fight with BA.

He didn't because he had the weakness again.

Without the weakness he becomes Fernus the Burning... and Fernus would Eff up BA.

ok...Don't see why Supes would be afraid to fight Jonn in open combat with the weakness

Just cuz he has that weakness doesnt mean its easy to beat him.
He can phase and change his density like Vision... A detective like Bats, Basically all the powers of SUpes, SHapeshifting, Telepathy,Telekenisis (rarely shown), Can change into any material... Steel, Stone.... anything, can regenerate the rest of his body from any other part of his body.... and more....

Thats why the Gaurdians did what they did..... because they were even MORE powerful then that before the fear.

FERNUS!!!!
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:28 pm

minimalist wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
minimalist wrote:

wait....what?

i like J'onn as much as the next guy but....the most powerful being on the face of the earth?!?! Shocked

This is true.

The whole falmethng isn't a physical weakness... its amental one place there on the entire race by the Gaurdians of the galaxy SPECIFICALLY because they were so damn powerful.
The one time he beat the fear, he became unstoppable... Beat the crap out of the entire JLA with no problem... forced the world to make peace by invading theminds of all world leaders and dictators.... at the same time.

Without the weakness he becomes Fernus the Burning... and Fernus would Eff up BA.

ok...Don't see why Supes would be afraid to fight Jonn in open combat with the weakness

He can phase and change his density like Vision... A detective like Bats, Basically all the powers of SUpes, SHapeshifting, Telepathy,Telekenisis (rarely shown), Can change into any material... Steel, Stone.... anything, can regenerate the rest of his body from any other part of his body.... and more....

Thats why the Gaurdians did what they did..... because they were even MORE powerful then that before the fear.

FERNUS!!!!
Photobucket
I know but...I still think Supes has this as a win
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:30 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
minimalist wrote:

wait....what?

This is true.

FERNUS!!!!
Photobucket

So do I.... just saying that SUpes statement had merit

Although... 1 on1 against FErnus.... unless he flew into the Sun....no....I don't think he could,or would win.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:17 pm

minimalist wrote:
FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 610368-shehulk_16_009_super

okay how stupid is She Hulk here?

1-she doesnt know Logan has an admantium skeleton or even know what admantium is at all

2-she thinks boners actually contain bones.... Facepalm

3-she is fighting Wendigo in the snow in a bathing suit and gets lacerated while hitting on Logan in mid-battle

GO SHE HULK GO!!!!!

hahah what the eff is shehitting on Wolverine for anyways..... He's gotta be like 4 feet shorter then her. Thats even creepier then an adamantium boner....

yeah i dont understand She Hulks logic here, apparently she's dumber than a bag of hammers

-Logan is half her size and hairier than Burt Reynolds, but she banged Luke Cage so....to each his own i guess

-doesnt pretty much everyone in the Marvel U know that Wolverine has or at least had an admantium skeleton at one point or another? After damn near 40 years in the Marvel U She Hulk still doesnt even know what admantium is....

-doesnt anyone who has passed 5th grade sex ed know that a penis has no bone?....even when erect

NOT SHE HULK!!!, and isnt she a lawyer too? how the fuck did she pass the bar?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:27 pm

minimalist wrote:

1-she doesnt know Logan has an admantium skeleton or even know what admantium is at all

3-she is fighting Wendigo in the snow in a bathing suit and gets lacerated while hitting on Logan in mid-battle

GO SHE HULK GO!!!!!

hahah what the eff is shehitting on Wolverine for anyways..... He's gotta be like 4 feet shorter then her. Thats even creepier then an adamantium boner....

yeah i dont understand She Hulks logic here, apparently she's dumber than a bag of hammers

-Logan is half her size and hairier than Burt Reynolds, but she banged Luke Cage so....to each his own i guess

-doesnt pretty much everyone in the Marvel U know that Wolverine has or at least had an admantium skeleton at one point or another? After damn near 40 years in the Marvel U She Hulk still doesnt even know what admantium is....

-doesnt anyone who has passed 5th grade sex ed know that a penis has no bone?....even when erect

she used her secret power T&A
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:22 pm

minimalist wrote:

GO SHE HULK GO!!!!!

I hope your referring to logan here.........because she hulk has only been in the Marvel U for about 30 years.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:12 pm

TJ wrote:
minimalist wrote:

GO SHE HULK GO!!!!!

I hope your referring to logan here.........because she hulk has only been in the Marvel U for about 30 years.

i figured she came around some time in the 70's.....around the time of Bigsby show

to 2008.....i just did a quick estimate of 40
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:40 pm

TJ wrote:
minimalist wrote:

GO SHE HULK GO!!!!!

i figured she came around some time in the 70's.....around the time of Bigsby show

to 2008.....i just did a quick estimate of 40

You were sort of close by saying 70's. I had a feeling it was around 80's....but I wikied the exact date, which is Feb. 1980.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:33 am

FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 10_17previews_16
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:33 am

FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 Zzzzzfcnknxs-6
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:53 am

I'm pretty sure I woulda froze... then been chopped to pieces by that butcher knife weildng doggy too.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:47 am

minimalist wrote:

I'm pretty sure I woulda froze... then been chopped to pieces by that butcher knife weildng doggy too.

That's one built god 0_0

He's got abs!!
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:23 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
minimalist wrote:

That's one built god 0_0

He's got abs!!

The knife wielding part is believable ...but why does the pitbull have a man's (eunuch's) physique?
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:26 am

... what happens next?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:27 am

bayani wrote:
... what happens next?

The dog stabs him and then humps his leg.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:52 pm

minimalist wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
minimalist wrote:

wait....what?

This is true.

FERNUS!!!!
Photobucket

So do I.... just saying that SUpes statement had merit

Although... 1 on1 against FErnus.... unless he flew into the Sun....no....I don't think he could,or would win.

"Without the weakness he becomes Fernus the Burning"

FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 Nova12_-_aboutTime
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:56 pm

while Martian Manhunter is racking up some serious cool points here

unfortunately that doesnt apply to his rogues gallery

FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 Hf_liar

yep, thats right....the Human Flame, who shoots flames from his nipples

and people talk shit about Luke Cages villains
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:14 pm

while Martian Manhunter is racking up some serious cool points here

unfortunately that doesnt apply to his rogues gallery

FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 Hf_liar

yep, thats right....the Human Flame, who shoots flames from his nipples

and people talk shit about Luke Cages villains

hahahaha well he got his chance to have his enemy killed (thanks to Libra)
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:02 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
minimalist wrote:

That's one built dog 0_0

He's got abs!!

fix

what is this from? I recognise the art, but this guys done tonnes of stuff!

Superboy, a bunch of stuff for Malibu & so on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:49 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
minimalist wrote:

That's one built dog 0_0

He's got abs!!

fix

I don't think my dog would ever pull a knife on me, my cat on the other hand is a bitch and I think is secretly a ninja. She would kill me in my sleep if I gave her half a chance!
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:07 pm

Jim! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
minimalist wrote:

That's one built dog 0_0

He's got abs!!

fix

I don't think my dog would ever pull a knife on me, my cat on the other hand is a bitch and I think is secretly a ninja. She would kill me in my sleep if I gave her half a chance!

All cat owners should sleep with 1 eye open.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:13 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Jim! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
minimalist wrote:

That's one built dog 0_0

He's got abs!!

fix

GRIPPING YOUR PILLOW TIGHT!

EXIT LIGHT, ENTER NIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTTT,

TAKE MY HAAAAANNNNNNND...

WE'RE OFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND.....
Rock!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:13 am

GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Jim! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
minimalist wrote:

That's one built dog 0_0

He's got abs!!

fix

GRIPPING YOUR PILLOW TIGHT!

EXIT LIGHT, ENTER NIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTTT,

TAKE MY HAAAAANNNNNNND...

WE'RE OFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND.....
Rock!

Enter Catman?
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:13 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
minimalist wrote:

That's one built dog 0_0

He's got abs!!

fix

FINAL CRISIS #5
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:29 am

FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 Zzzzzfcnknxs-8

words cannot do this justice....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY PANEL THREAD   FUNNY PANEL THREAD - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

FUNNY PANEL THREAD
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next