the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell address.

Go down 
+14
Thomas
GreatWhiteNinja
MJ
Figga
Liquid Sword
Hedinnweis
GoZ
TJ
CaptainJoel
Mr.Wholesome
Shadowrenderer
True Believer
Tim Radd
Tayley
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:11 pm

yes the time has come. as of around 1:30 pm, i could possibly be making my final post on the Anti-Registration Act forums. (hold for applause/boo's. ...((not like jiggaboos)

it's been a long strange journey. for over a year i've convoluted, and assisted in tebowing the internet with you guys, and it is here, days before our most important victory that i must leave you. for i have bigger, grander endevours ahead. i really have done all i can here in the ARA, and it's time i, to use a cliche, "take my ball and go home."

Note, this is not an "i've lost my smile speech, OH NO! this is anything but! i have infact gained my smile here. like i've mentioned we've had great moments. from the start over at MCB, where some of us have migrated back to. not because we have to, but because its necessary, and its kind of our unwritten duty. they're gettin a little rowdy over there and need to be put in their place by the original danksters of the internet. i'm proud to say that i was a part of the group that made that place what it is today, and in turn built our own community in the face of adversity and made our own utopia. we've done things of historic proportions here in the ara, and you will all be remembered for it.

you've each helped me through hard times with words of humor and wisdom...and pics of your family. you know who you are. and you wont be forgotten. i'll actually try and go out of the norm and keep this short. basically, im glad we got this time together. now we all move on to bigger and better things.

as far as will i be back....it'd be silly to say no, but however, it is a very likely possibility. however, "NEVER. SAY. NEVER."

im not going to go through the list of why each of you are important, because im sure you all know your place, but it's been really cool hanging out here daily with each of yous guys. im sorry this last tournament was clusterbombed. this is probably worse than the "tournament that never was."(the one we were about to have before 3/11) it's like this is the sequel, huh. but it'll get fixed. who knows. maybe when(if) i get to come back i'll get to actually work one and it'll be successful. i can't imagine what you guys'll turn this place into without me. ....should be interesting.

in anycase, i'll close with a few short phrases to live by. "question everything and be somebody. thank you. god bless you. and god bless the ARA. SHIP IT!
WE OUT FAM, 5000!
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:36 pm

I cannot say much. But it was fun sir. You shall be missed, and I hope to see you back here sooner rather than later.

Farewell address. Imagenu2
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:06 pm

"You all know your place."

Racist.

5000, Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:14 pm

5000, dude.

& yes, I read your whole post. Good stuff, sir.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Damn it!
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Bye, Tay. I will look for you in Nevada one of these days.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:25 am

Good luck comrade.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:10 am

Most will keep it short and sweet (like a gay fidget), but I won't....To have the time, that we've had with you has been a true life experience, you've infuriated, confounded, AND enlightened numerous people, in our little internet family...When I first "met" Taylor, I thought he was a stupid kid, then.. he started to piss me off....eventually, I began to realize what he truly was doing...before he tried to let everyone know....Taylor is a true talent, and dare I say it....a genius. He reminds me of Andy Kauffman, who was so commited to his "character", that he almost never "broke" it, in an attempt to make us laugh, cry, think, and experience life to it fullest.....Okay...enough with the sounding like a eulogy bit....Taylor, I commend you for doing everything you've done here...but, I commend you even more, for the journey you are about to undertake...you truly are an inspiration, and I salute you! It is with great HOPE, that I look forward to the day you return to us, and tell us of your experiences, and whip us back into line, and keep us honest. I'm proud of you, and I can't wait to hear from you again...My prayers are with you, and I am proud to call you my friend.....(Now if you all will excuse me...I think I have something in my eye....)

SHIP IT!
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:13 am

just realized...he probably won't read of this.

lol
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:18 am

I'll honestly miss you. (no homo)

scratch
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:15 am

well, back sooner than i thought. now i look like an idiot. however its not my fault. i didnt know i was staying at brian's where there is a computer.

in any case, thanks guys. now i did want to hang out on here for a little while for the time that i have at a computer but i gotta say...i dont htink i can. im on a computer with jumbled font(shit looks like ET on atari. its ridiculous) and also....the room im in smells like pure vomit...i hope its not my socks. anyway, thanks for the kind words, and i'll keep you guys.

NOW im out for good.

unless when brian is at school i can jump on. i doubt it because theres some underaged chicks at a chinese food restaraunt with my name on them. (and hopefully my cock in them). i dont even LIKE chinese food! SHIP IT!

alright guys. 5000.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:31 am

You're here! Oh great (unless you already left), now I get to let you know, my wife is pregnant (if I'm stealing your thunder too fucking bad Very Happy ) AND I'm 98% sure that I'm the father. She's only 7 weeks or so along and we haven't told anybody yet so I just made you and the ARA who read this the first to find out. My wife told me that I should lie and tell you that we're naming the baby after you but only if it's a girl and I thought about but this sentence kind of screws that up. So, yeah, there now I told you so you can go to basic training and think of Big Daddy Wholesome and the Wholesome baby while you're trying to shit shower and shave in less than 5 minutes or when you're doing 100 push ups due to some white dude making a black joke that you didn't even here and his whole squad getting punished for it (that happened to my brother's unit/or whatever the hell they are called--they had to do push-ups while saying All Marines Are Green, hut, All Marines Are Green) or while you're doing laps because somebody didn't make there bed tight enough.

Good luck. We're Proud. I think you made a great decision to go. And thank you for serving my county. You will be missed....you already are. VDMF!
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:36 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
You're here! Oh great (unless you already left), now I get to let you know, my wife is pregnant (if I'm stealing your thunder too fucking bad Very Happy ) AND I'm 98% sure that I'm the father. She's only 7 weeks or so along and we haven't told anybody yet so I just made you and the ARA who read this the first to find out. My wife told me that I should lie and tell you that we're naming the baby after you but only if it's a girl and I thought about but this sentence kind of screws that up. So, yeah, there now I told you so you can go to basic training and think of Big Daddy Wholesome and the Wholesome baby while you're trying to shit shower and shave in less than 5 minutes or when you're doing 100 push ups due to some white dude making a black joke that you didn't even here and his whole squad getting punished for it (that happened to my brother's unit/or whatever the hell they are called--they had to do push-ups while saying All Marines Are Green, hut, All Marines Are Green) or while you're doing laps because somebody didn't make there bed tight enough.

Good luck. We're Proud. I think you made a great decision to go. And thank you for serving my county. You will be missed....you already are. VDMF!

Warm it Up Wholesome (Big Daddy Kane reference)

That's great man. Congrats.

And Tayley. I can't say that I know you, in any sense, but I do know that whenever I read your posts I was sure to be thrown off guard. It won't be the same. (Yes I know he prob won't see this)
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:41 am

CONGRATULATIONS, BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby news trumps pretty much anything, so go ahead & steal the thunder!

WOO!
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:48 am

Congrats.

I hope your wife doesn't give birth to one of these.

Farewell address. Russian-baby1
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:58 am

True Believer wrote:
Congrats.

7 kilograms!?!?! affraid
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:04 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Congrats.

7 kilograms!?!?! affraid

Kilograms? If only I'd have become a druggy at some point in life, they're the only ones who use metric on this side of the pond....is that just a American/British term?
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:10 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Congrats.

7 kilograms!?!?! affraid

Kilograms? If only I'd have become a druggy at some point in life, they're the only ones who use metric on this side of the pond....is that just a American/British term?

The pond thing? Yeah I've mostly heard it in ref. to UK/USA.

Usually a baby is over 3kg. 7 is just... insane!!!
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:13 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Congrats.

7 kilograms!?!?! affraid

It's like a baby that ate its twin in the womb.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:15 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Congrats.

7 kilograms!?!?! affraid

It's gonna be awkward when he's the only kid in 3rd grade going through puberty.

And, I'm guessing the dad wont even have to wake up his wife when he wants "some" after this.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:16 am

True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Congrats.

7 kilograms!?!?! affraid

It's like a baby that ate its twin in the womb.

Yeah.... scary.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:17 am

1 kg = 2.2 lbs. Damn, that's a lotta baby....

Congrats, Wholesome!

Tayley, this place is gonna be quieter without you. Good luck in yer endeavours and whatnot...
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:45 am

...Totally ruined this thread in my opinion TB

that was extremely disturbing.

But kudos Brian!
Back to top Go down
MJ
The Alpha
The Alpha
MJ

Female Age : 38

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:30 pm

strangely enough, i'm actually going to really miss him.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:36 pm

I'm probably not going to check this thread till there is a new page, cause of those damn babies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell address. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell address.   Farewell address. Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell address.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: