the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPIDEY!

Go down 
+23
markrocks
GreatWhiteNinja
Gabe_Gray
howie024m
NoLuv4Hoes
shazam!
Liquid Sword
Hedinnweis
munson!
Tim Radd
Figga
REEF aka Luke Cage
Martin
CaptainJoel
TJ
GoZ
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
Mr.Wholesome
Shaun
True Believer
DanElectro
PeteWisdom
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:01 am

DanElectro wrote:
It's time for another bible story...or, more accurately, a Spidey Parable.

Photobucket

and so it was written.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:38 pm

The Spider-Man reading room:

Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:53 pm

DanElectro wrote:

Replace it all with Ben-themed stuff and I'll buy it first thing.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:18 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I just thought of a number of colorful things to respond with...
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:18 pm

Have you been sitting on your ass all day reading comics?!! Well get up and get in shape
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:39 pm

DanElectro wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I just thought of a number of colorful things to respond with...

and I salute you for that.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:46 pm

SPIDER-MAN'S BRAND NEW DAY PANEL
Marvel's Web-heads announce 'Kraven's Daughter' arc on 'Amazing Spider-Man' and talk about more upcoming story lines for the thrice-monthly title.
pad
By Kevin Mahadeo
Posted 5/30/2008

[WWPhilly] SPIDER-MAN'S BRAND NEW DAY PANELMarvel's Brand New Day Panel swung into action on Friday with executuve editor Tom Brevoort introducing panelists Dan Slott, PR ace Arune Singh and C.B. Cebulski. Joe Quesada entered a little late because he was "getting something to eat," according to Brevoort.

The major announcement coming out the Spidey panel involved the upcoming arcs in Amazing Spider-Man. The July arc introduces a brand new hunter: Kraven's Daughter! Marc Guggenheim pens the arc with Phil Jimenez on pencils. As the arc title alludes, the story introduces a new character taking over the Kraven name.

Following that arc, Slott writes "New Ways To Die," which begins in August and returns John Romita Jr. to the Amazing Spider-Man title. The arc brings back numerous Spider-Man villains—including Norman Osborn—and introduces brand new villain Anti-Venom, and even features a variant cover by John Romita Sr. "It will also be laced with crack cocaine," joked Slott.

A few fans asked about the changes brought about by "One More Day." Quesada explained that upcoming stories will explain what exactly happened. Slott says that a gap of time is missing between the end of "One More Day" and the beginning of "Brand New Day." Slott also defended everyone forgetting Spider-Man's identity by referencing Tony Stark using a satellite to make the world forget his alter-ego as Iron Man.

A fan asked whether or not other characters find it weird that they once knew Spider-Man's identity, but now they do not.
"Not within the context of the Marvel Universe," joked Quesada.

Brevoort followed up by saying that many people are making assumptions on what exactly is known by the other characters and Spider-Man himself.

A fan recalled a past Cup O' Joe panel where Quesada related removing the marriage as "putting the genie back in the bottle." The fan asked what other genies Quesada wants to put back in the bottle. Quesada responded that he already put back the three genies he wanted to: too many mutants in House of M, the predictability of the Marvel U. in Civil War, and the marriage of Peter and Mary Jane in Amazing Spider-Man.

When a fan asked if Anti-Venom would be a character we've seen before or a brand new one, Slott responded, "I'm not even going to tell you if it's a symbiote."

The final question asked about whether Jackpot will return. Slott said she would and that this week, "you'll learn something very important" about her.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/053008wwpbrandnewday.html

Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 49

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:50 pm

DanElectro wrote:
SPIDER-MAN'S BRAND NEW DAY PANEL
Marvel's Web-heads announce 'Kraven's Daughter' arc on 'Amazing Spider-Man' and talk about more upcoming story lines for the thrice-monthly title.
pad
By Kevin Mahadeo
Posted 5/30/2008

[WWPhilly] SPIDER-MAN'S BRAND NEW DAY PANELMarvel's Brand New Day Panel swung into action on Friday with executuve editor Tom Brevoort introducing panelists Dan Slott, PR ace Arune Singh and C.B. Cebulski. Joe Quesada entered a little late because he was "getting something to eat," according to Brevoort.

The major announcement coming out the Spidey panel involved the upcoming arcs in Amazing Spider-Man. The July arc introduces a brand new hunter: Kraven's Daughter! Marc Guggenheim pens the arc with Phil Jimenez on pencils. As the arc title alludes, the story introduces a new character taking over the Kraven name.

Following that arc, Slott writes "New Ways To Die," which begins in August and returns John Romita Jr. to the Amazing Spider-Man title. The arc brings back numerous Spider-Man villains—including Norman Osborn—and introduces brand new villain Anti-Venom, and even features a variant cover by John Romita Sr. "It will also be laced with crack cocaine," joked Slott.

A few fans asked about the changes brought about by "One More Day." Quesada explained that upcoming stories will explain what exactly happened. Slott says that a gap of time is missing between the end of "One More Day" and the beginning of "Brand New Day." Slott also defended everyone forgetting Spider-Man's identity by referencing Tony Stark using a satellite to make the world forget his alter-ego as Iron Man.

A fan asked whether or not other characters find it weird that they once knew Spider-Man's identity, but now they do not.
"Not within the context of the Marvel Universe," joked Quesada.

Brevoort followed up by saying that many people are making assumptions on what exactly is known by the other characters and Spider-Man himself.

A fan recalled a past Cup O' Joe panel where Quesada related removing the marriage as "putting the genie back in the bottle." The fan asked what other genies Quesada wants to put back in the bottle. Quesada responded that he already put back the three genies he wanted to: too many mutants in House of M, the predictability of the Marvel U. in Civil War, and the marriage of Peter and Mary Jane in Amazing Spider-Man.

When a fan asked if Anti-Venom would be a character we've seen before or a brand new one, Slott responded, "I'm not even going to tell you if it's a symbiote."

The final question asked about whether Jackpot will return. Slott said she would and that this week, "you'll learn something very important" about her.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/053008wwpbrandnewday.html

I thought Calypso was Kraven's daughter?
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:57 pm

GoZ wrote:

No she wasn't. She's black and Haitian and Sergei is a white Russki!
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:00 am

DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

What're you saying? A white Russian can't have a black Haitian child? What kind of racism is that Dan!?
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:28 am

True Believer wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

What're you saying? A white Russian can't have a black Haitian child? What kind of racism is that Dan!?

YEAH! What the HELL, man!

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Thats_racist
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:36 am

True Believer wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Ummmm... Just emphasizing how geographically apart and how physically different they are in origin. One is a Haitian voodoo priestesses and the other's a Russian born hunter who spent most of his time in Africa wild game hunting. So, I'm not talking about what's possible or not. I'm talking about facts. Just saying that aside from the fact that they worked together, there should be no other reason why one would suspect that they were in any way related. And my previous post doesn't make it impossible or improbable, but simply demonstrates how different the two are to be related if no other facts suggest otherwise!
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:50 am

DanElectro wrote:
True Believer wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Ummmm... Just emphasizing how geographically apart and how physically different they are in origin. One is a Haitian voodoo priestesses and the other's a Russian born hunter who spent most of his time in Africa wild game hunting. So, I'm not talking about what's possible or not. I'm talking about facts. Just saying that aside from the fact that they worked together, there should be no other reason why one would suspect that they were in any way related. And my previous post doesn't make it impossible or improbable, but simply demonstrates how different the two are to be related if no other facts suggest otherwise!

STOP BEING LOGICAL, AND START BEING RACIST!!!! (Well, it's obvious that Tayley is back...)
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:55 am

GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

YEAH! What the HELL, man!

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Thats_racist

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:57 am

DanElectro wrote:
True Believer wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Stop trying to explain their loooove, Dan!!!
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:05 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
True Believer wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Stop trying to explain their loooove, Dan!!!

If she was actually his daughter...this would be pretty bad, Joel!

The question was if Calypso was his daughter.
I never said Kraven wasn't a PLAYER and didn't get with her! In that case...this would be more apropos
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 3:05 pm

Damn this economy sucks!

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:50 am

A Russian Spidey! This kid's skills are sick. He scales walls and runs away from a dog!

Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:01 am

Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:05 am

Photobucket

Photobucket

During a Marvel panel at SDCC, Marvel honchos promised the audience and a frustrated fan that we will not see Peter Parker having "any" more problems whatsoever with his web shooters for a loooooong time. The promise has been made and some fans may have been appeased. But then again...

I certainly hope this doesn't suggest that Spidey's the "Other" powers are coming back into the picture.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 38

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:10 am

DanElectro wrote:
Photobucket

Photobucket

During a Marvel panel at SDCC, Marvel honchos promised the audience and a frustrated fan that we will not see Peter Parker having "any" more problems whatsoever with his web shooters for a loooooong time. The promise has been made and some fans may have been appeased. But then again...

I certainly hope this doesn't suggest that Spidey's the "Other" powers are coming back into the picture.

Not until the next movie at least.

anyways I don't have any problems with the Webshooters, just the gimmick behind them was overplayed... again.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Youngling
Youngling
Martin

Male Age : 32

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:59 pm

joey q should make good spidey story lines just like dc is doing with action comics
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:11 pm

Martin wrote:
joey q should make good spidey story lines just like dc is doing with action comics

The "brain trust" is not doing a bad job of it already.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 37

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:42 am

SPIDEY! - Page 3 Customsig_78969_T9
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow