the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPIDEY!

Go down 
+23
markrocks
GreatWhiteNinja
Gabe_Gray
howie024m
NoLuv4Hoes
shazam!
Liquid Sword
Hedinnweis
munson!
Tim Radd
Figga
REEF aka Luke Cage
Martin
CaptainJoel
TJ
GoZ
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
Mr.Wholesome
Shaun
True Believer
DanElectro
PeteWisdom
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

SPIDEY! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 18 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:41 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
From what I've read he really is dying. They've said it's a new person in the new costume...

This is going to suck. What are they going to do have the Jessica Drew clone tape her boobs down and cut her hair and pretend to be Peter or somthing lame like that? Marvel Spy if you use that idea I will hunt you down and kill you.
Maybe they'll have Rick Jones do it? I have no idea, maybe a real Ben Reilly will pop up.

rick jones doesnt have spider powers Laughing

and there is a Ult. version of Ben Reilly hes that black dude that stole a symbiote sample and then became a plot hole there never did shit with

and for the record for the most part anyone whos died in Ult marvel has actually stayed dead i think Millar was the first to break that rule when he brought back Beast in his more human form when he was workin for SHIELD all hush hush like and that was years ago even still not many have comeback from the dead since
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

SPIDEY! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 18 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:47 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
From what I've read he really is dying. They've said it's a new person in the new costume...

This is going to suck. What are they going to do have the Jessica Drew clone tape her boobs down and cut her hair and pretend to be Peter or somthing lame like that? Marvel Spy if you use that idea I will hunt you down and kill you.
Maybe they'll have Rick Jones do it? I have no idea, maybe a real Ben Reilly will pop up.

and there is a Ult. version of Ben Reilly hes that black dude that stole a symbiote sample and then became a plot hole there never did shit with

and for the record for the most part anyone whos died in Ult marvel has actually stayed dead i think Millar was the first to break that rule when he brought back Beast in his more human form when he was workin for SHIELD all hush hush like and that was years ago even still not many have comeback from the dead since

He became a plot hole they never filled? Well then, this could fill that hole.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 49

SPIDEY! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:03 am

SPIDEY! - Page 18 SpectacularSpider-Man118

Shocked

Just let that sink in....SHIELD HAS THE POWER TO LEVEL ALEXANDER! SHIELD WANTS TO TAKE OUT A 9 YEAR OLD KID! BUT SURELY, THAT'S JUST HYPERBOLE ON THE COVER, TO MAKE YOU PICK UP THIS ISSUE, RIGHT?

NOPE! AT THE END OF THIS ISSUE, SHIELD AGENTS GUN DOWN A CHILD, IN COLD BLOOD....."BUDDA-BUDDA-BUDDA" SOUND EFFECTS INCLUDED.....WTF?!
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

SPIDEY! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:44 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I know, but maybe the costume could be a Spider power suit? Or maybe it turns out to be the Ultimate carnation of one of the Slingers kids.

The Ben plotline was resolved, he used the Symbiote to create the clones of Peter and the Symbiote became a sort of corrupted clone of Gwen. This was back during the late 90s to early 100s issues. I think he either got arrested by SHIELD or died at the end of that arc. I want real Ben though, as in a guy who feels like he's lived his whole life as Peter Parker and has to seriously work to have a life of his own. Not Jessica Drew.

Nah, man tons of people came back! Nightcrawler came back from the dead like twice, Fenris twins came back, there are lots more. I'll try to dig up my list later, I was keeping it a couple of years ago during Ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 37

SPIDEY! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:52 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I know, but maybe the costume could be a Spider power suit? Or maybe it turns out to be the Ultimate carnation of one of the Slingers kids.

The Ben plotline was resolved, he used the Symbiote to create the clones of Peter and the Symbiote became a sort of corrupted clone of Gwen. This was back during the late 90s to early 100s issues. I think he either got arrested by SHIELD or died at the end of that arc. I want real Ben though, as in a guy who feels like he's lived his whole life as Peter Parker and has to seriously work to have a life of his own. Not Jessica Drew.

Nah, man tons of people came back! Nightcrawler came back from the dead like twice, Fenris twins came back, there are lots more. I'll try to dig up my list later, I was keeping it a couple of years ago during Ultimatum.

"Slingers kids"..."the Symbiote became a sort of corrupted clone of Gwen"

im so confused...SPIDEY! - Page 18 Confused
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

SPIDEY! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:07 am

GoZ wrote:
SPIDEY! - Page 18 SpectacularSpider-Man118

Shocked

Just let that sink in....SHIELD HAS THE POWER TO LEVEL ALEXANDER! SHIELD WANTS TO TAKE OUT A 9 YEAR OLD KID! BUT SURELY, THAT'S JUST HYPERBOLE ON THE COVER, TO MAKE YOU PICK UP THIS ISSUE, RIGHT?

NOPE! AT THE END OF THIS ISSUE, SHIELD AGENTS GUN DOWN A CHILD, IN COLD BLOOD....."BUDDA-BUDDA-BUDDA" SOUND EFFECTS INCLUDED.....WTF?!

Kid gets taken out on the roof of the Flat Iron building.Shocked
It's just the one agent with the vendetta though...he goes against protocol and it's made clear that Fury won't be happy.

I loved the Foreigner's appearance. Great character!
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

SPIDEY! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:06 am

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

"Slingers kids"..."the Symbiote became a sort of corrupted clone of Gwen"

im so confused...SPIDEY! - Page 18 Confused
What I'm saying is maybe they'd bring in the Ultimate version of Ricochet, Prodigy, Dusk, or Hornet to be Spider-Man for a time. I'm not sure who else they would... HEY! Maybe it's Black Panther? Laughing

Yeah, though. Symbiote became Gwen Stacey and whenever she got mad she'd turn into Carnage. It was pretty weird.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

SPIDEY! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 18 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:20 am

New Spidey movie spoiler alert!!!

Not a scene that should come as a surprise to any of us here, but if you don't wanna see any scenes prior to the movie coming out, you'll want to skip over the following:

and a misc fan video of Uncle Ben: