the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPIDEY!

Go down 
+23
markrocks
GreatWhiteNinja
Gabe_Gray
howie024m
NoLuv4Hoes
shazam!
Liquid Sword
Hedinnweis
munson!
Tim Radd
Figga
REEF aka Luke Cage
Martin
CaptainJoel
TJ
GoZ
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
Mr.Wholesome
Shaun
True Believer
DanElectro
PeteWisdom
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:21 am

True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Figga wrote:
Emma Stone as a blonde.

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Emmastonegwen

That looks like Blonde Mary Jane. Kick ass.

Fix'd

haha ...truth Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:36 am

it doesn't look like Mary Jane will even be in the reboot... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:04 pm

DanElectro wrote:

good she wasnt around early Gwen-era Spidey anyways plus whaddaya gay emma stone is lookin mighty fine w/ that blonde do goin
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:22 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

good she wasnt around early Gwen-era Spidey anyways plus whaddaya gay emma stone is lookin mighty fine w/ that blonde do goin

I agree and disagree.

While yeah, that bothered me in the first movie, not just because I'm a continuity whore but also because when you get rid of Gwen Stacy (and they did, Spider-Man 3 doesn't count) you end up with a Mary Jane that's a bit more Girl Next Door than Party Chick.

Still, by starting off in college in this one they could've subverted that since Pete and MJ did meet during their college days. Not that I don't want Gwen in the movie, it's just Emma Stone cast as MJ would've been perfect.

Also, I think she's hotter as a redhead.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:58 pm

True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

I agree and disagree.

While yeah, that bothered me in the first movie, not just because I'm a continuity whore but also because when you get rid of Gwen Stacy (and they did, Spider-Man 3 doesn't count) you end up with a Mary Jane that's a bit more Girl Next Door than Party Chick.

Still, by starting off in college in this one they could've subverted that since Pete and MJ did meet during their college days. Not that I don't want Gwen in the movie, it's just Emma Stone cast as MJ would've been perfect.

Also, I think she's hotter as a redhead.

yeaaahhhh thing is tho she's also gonna be a perfect Gwen Stacy AND keep continuity legit think about how much better "The Death of Gwen Stacy" is gonna be now that she's got the role. Long as they pick a legit Green Goblin it could easily be one of the best moments in comic movie history and make the rebooted franchise that much better

so overall id say the potential pros definitely outweigh the potential cons here but well see i could be wrong
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:30 am

Here's the high resolution shot of Spidey's wet suit from the SM4:

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Super-12
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:42 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Here's the high resolution shot of Spidey's wet suit from the SM4:

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Super-12

I don't really like how they changed the Spider symbol but it doesn't bother me much. Coustume looks awesome. At least as good as the previous Spidey movie coustumes, which were awesome.
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:15 pm

I hated this when i first saw it. after looking at it i think its not that bad. in print the details will be lost. i like what they did with the gloves. the symbol should be changed for this movie. it will seperate it from the Maguire films. i cant wait to see the mask. i wanna see the large eye-lits.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:17 am

Probably the best part of the new costume pic is that we find out that the web shooters are likely mechanical. And now, it seems that bit of speculation is confirmed:

Relax, Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters Will Be Mechanical, Not ‘Organic’
Monday, January 17th, 2011 at 2:00pm
by Kevin Melrose

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2011/01/17/relax-spider-mans-web-shooters-will-be-mechanical-not-organic/

Within seconds of the release last week of the first photo of star Andrew Garfield in his Spider-Man costume, eagle-eyed fans pointed out metal discs on the underside of each wrist, suggesting the use of mechanical web-shooters in the Sony Pictures reboot.

Now, however, that’s more than a mere suggestion, as Emma Stone confirmed Sunday to MTV News that “it’s a device.” She wouldn’t elaborate on that or whether her character Gwen Stacy will see any action in the Marc Webb-directed movie. “You’re just going to have to wait and see,” she said in a quick interview from the red carpet of the Golden Globe Awards.

That may seem like a minor, and somewhat obsessive, detail. But the “organic web-shooters” introduced in Sam Raimi’s 2002 Spider-Man film remained a sticking point — if you’ll pardon the expression — for many comics devotees throughout the trilogy. Raimi felt having young Peter Parker invent mechanical web-shooters, as he did in the Marvel comics, would test the audience’s ability to suspend disbelief. (Quibbles about deviation from the source material aside, the idea of “organic web-shooters” is pretty gross.) Presumably Webb views things differently.

Of course, there’s a still chance that the movie’s shooters won’t resemble anything from comic-book continuity. Fans will just have to cross that web when they get to it.

In addition to Garfield and Stone, Spider-Man stars Rhys Ifans, Martin Sheen, Sally Field, Irrfan Khan, Denis Leary, Chris Zylka, Campbell Scott, C. Thomas Howell, Julianne Nicholson and Annie Parisse. The film, which began production last month, will be released on July 3, 2012.

SPIDEY! - Page 15 FileSpider-man%20webshooters
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:41 pm

SPIDEY! - Page 15 E947c20c-e2f7-40b5-9a8e-3220e008c2e7
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:22 am

What do you think of Slott's current run, Figs?
(I'm finally completely caught up Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:41 am

DanElectro wrote:

Like Big Time and shit?

I'm digging it. Glad to see the new and improved Mac Gargan Scorpion as well as the Hobgoblin. And since OMD, it's nice to see that Mary Jane's a bit jealous of Carlie. I'm thinking that with everything going Peter's way, it's gonna crash down even harder if/when Osborn returns to the Spider-fold...
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:36 am

SPOILER ALERT

Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Like Big Time and shit?

I'm digging it. Glad to see the new and improved Mac Gargan Scorpion as well as the Hobgoblin. And since OMD, it's nice to see that Mary Jane's a bit jealous of Carlie. I'm thinking that with everything going Peter's way, it's gonna crash down even harder if/when Osborn returns to the Spider-fold...

Yeah, I like seeing the ol' Parker luck taking some time off for a change. I'm not sure what to think about his new job at Horizon Lab. I like the idea but I have my doubts... It would seem that it would only be a matter of time that the other geniuses in the lab figure out that Pete's Spidey. I'm not really buying the whole black vault or whatever its called that only Pete has access to and where he hides all his gear. Too convenient and for all the years he's been trying to safeguard his identity, he's very trusting all of a sudden of Modell and of the fact that supposedly only he, Peter, has access to this vault. Otherwise, I really like the new job and the opportunity PP has to make cool new gear. The jealousy from MJ was nice to see as was Black Cat being back in the picture and seeing flirtation from her. I'm especially happy to see HOBGOBLIN and SMYTHE back!!! Boosh! The new HG is very promising (he's like the anti-Parker with his job at the new DAILY BUGLE!!!) although I have my doubts that the Hobgoblin that was beheaded was actually Kingsley since we didn't see him unmasked.

Gargan getting out of the symbiote was a good change considering he's Scorpion again AND hating it. Perfect. Smythe's new costumes are a bit over the top with all the high tech, especially his own, but still a great idea to have these characters return to the Spidey Univ.

Can't wait to see who will be the new Venom! My bet, and I've read that he'll be more tame and more like a venom Cap Am, is that it's ...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:42 am

DanElectro wrote:
SPOILER ALERT

Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Like Big Time and shit?

Yeah, I like seeing the ol' Parker luck taking some time off for a change. I'm not sure what to think about his new job at Horizon Lab. I like the idea but I have my doubts... It would seem that it would only be a matter of time that the other geniuses in the lab figure out that Pete's Spidey. I'm not really buying the whole black vault or whatever its called that only Pete has access to and where he hides all his gear. Too convenient and for all the years he's been trying to safeguard his identity, he's very trusting all of a sudden of Modell and of the fact that supposedly only he, Peter, has access to this vault. Otherwise, I really like the new job and the opportunity PP has to make cool new gear. The jealousy from MJ was nice to see as was Black Cat being back in the picture and seeing flirtation from her. I'm especially happy to see HOBGOBLIN and SMYTHE back!!! Boosh! The new HG is very promising (he's like the anti-Parker with his job at the new DAILY BUGLE and also his living Uncle Ben!!!) although I have my doubts that the Hobgoblin that was beheaded was actually Kingsley since we didn't see him unmasked.

Gargan getting out of the symbiote was a good change considering he's Scorpion again AND hating it. Perfect. Smythe's new costumes are a bit over the top with all the high tech, especially his own, but still a great idea to have these characters return to the Spidey Univ.

Can't wait to see who will be the new Venom! My bet, and I've read that he'll be more tame and more like a venom Cap Am, is that it's ...

Spoiler:

ftfy

You might be onto something with that guess. It would explain why the new Venom looks more like a Sam Fisher stand-in.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:14 am

Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
SPOILER ALERT

Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Like Big Time and shit?

Yeah, I like seeing the ol' Parker luck taking some time off for a change. I'm not sure what to think about his new job at Horizon Lab. I like the idea but I have my doubts... It would seem that it would only be a matter of time that the other geniuses in the lab figure out that Pete's Spidey. I'm not really buying the whole black vault or whatever its called that only Pete has access to and where he hides all his gear. Too convenient and for all the years he's been trying to safeguard his identity, he's very trusting all of a sudden of Modell and of the fact that supposedly only he, Peter, has access to this vault. Otherwise, I really like the new job and the opportunity PP has to make cool new gear. The jealousy from MJ was nice to see as was Black Cat being back in the picture and seeing flirtation from her. I'm especially happy to see HOBGOBLIN and SMYTHE back!!! Boosh! The new HG is very promising (he's like the anti-Parker with his job at the new DAILY BUGLE and also his living Uncle Ben!!!) although I have my doubts that the Hobgoblin that was beheaded was actually Kingsley since we didn't see him unmasked.

Spoiler:

ftfy

You might be onto something with that guess. It would explain why the new Venom looks more like a Sam Fisher stand-in.

And OF COURSE the Uncle Ben bit a la Ben Urich
SPIDEY! - Page 15 Tumblr_leaybuOtBO1qe0eclo1_r5_500

The new Sam Fisher Venom:

SPIDEY! - Page 15 1553980-venom_new_super

I think I might f'n like this if
Spoiler:
is in the suit.
bounce
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:29 am

Marvel prosthetics have done wonders for Bucky and Misty Knight...
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:48 am

Figga wrote:

and now half the young x-kids post Utopia Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:32 am

DanElectro wrote:
Figga wrote:

No
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:31 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Figga wrote:

No
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:26 am

DanElectro wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Figga wrote:

No
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ya know what else i wouldnt mind if Adrian Toomes got his old rig back and could make himself young again then swiped out the Vulturions (who knew they were still around till the popped up in Avengers Initiative lol) and shown this new Vulture who's the real OG
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Figga wrote:

No
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ya know what else i wouldnt mind if Adrian Toomes got his old rig back and could make himself young again then swiped out the Vulturions (who knew they were still around till the popped up in Avengers Initiative lol) and shown this new Vulture who's the real OG

Oh, that better be happening soon... Twisted Evil New vulture with the wannabe Predator mouth is gonna get his!! Toomes needs to come back!
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 am

DanElectro wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Figga wrote:

No
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh, that better be happening soon... Twisted Evil New vulture with the wannabe Predator mouth is gonna get his!! Toomes needs to come back!

How long is he s'posed to be in prison for that Identity Disc stuff?
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Wasn't that before Civil War? He was out during the CW, but I guess he's back in prison now.
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 pm

hey dan, i waited to read this until i was finished with the Big Time story, i didnt want any spoilers.
now that im caught up. i came up with the anti-parker thing too. the BlackCat bit was funny. she wants Avengers cred huh as if. i got all the way tho the part with her tits on the ground and her ass up (wish i had a scanner) before i relized it was humberto ramos drawing. its gotta be his beat work ever. it not dumb' down for kids. he didnt do the manga sized feet. my only problem with him is he is one of those artist that make him wink. how cam his mask wink? i know its only a comic but come on. back to the Black cat scene- i LOL when invisable spidey slapped her ass. the gag would have killed if she went MEOW.
Hoizon labs is cool. the last unknown nerd better be a big suprise. the black box deal is gonna bite him in the ass. how can he not have a costume at his apt? does that mean he has to go to work to get it? or just for spares? does he keep his web shooters over there?
my big gripe with this set up is that in a year or two the next writer is goin g to take it all away. i dont want to see that happen.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:27 am

Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Figga wrote:

No
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

How long is he s'posed to be in prison for that Identity Disc stuff?

Vulture's been out since then like DanE said but hes effin bout due for a break out eh? Also Shocker needs to get some face time and his share of badassery, last time i remember he was shown any kinda kickass is when he fucked up Petey as Dusk and The Trapster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPIDEY!
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next