the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66

Go down 
+5
CaptainJoel
FallOut Pat
PeteWisdom
True Believer
WOLVERINE25TH
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Empty
PostSubject: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:31 pm

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_001

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_003

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_004

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_005

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_006

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_008

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_009

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_010

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_011

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_012

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_014-015

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_016

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_017

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_020

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_022

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_023

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_024

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_025

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_026

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_028

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_030

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_032-033

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Wolverine_66_DCP_034
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:42 pm

Wow.

I haven't been this really...

Like, ready for an arc.

I love the anticipation!
Back to top Go down
WOLVERINE25TH
Youngling
Youngling
WOLVERINE25TH

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:19 pm

It was okay. I prefered the arc before it.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:26 pm

WOLVERINE25TH wrote:

The "Get Mystique" arc? I thought that was pointless. I was excited during, maybe, the first issue, but the rest just turned out to be one big chase scene. And since we all know Mystique didn't die and the story about how they met wasn't that shocking, it was ultimately just kind of . . . pointless.

However this first ish wasn't nearly as good as I thought it'd be with such a dream team.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:30 pm

True Believer wrote:
WOLVERINE25TH wrote:

The "Get Mystique" arc? I thought that was pointless. I was excited during, maybe, the first issue, but the rest just turned out to be one big chase scene. And since we all know Mystique didn't die and the story about how they met wasn't that shocking, it was ultimately just kind of . . . pointless.

However this first ish wasn't nearly as good as I thought it'd be with such a dream team.

Yeah but you can tell its merely setting the stage.

yes I agree that it should have been double sized... but oh well... so far decent enough. I'm intrigued.
Back to top Go down
FallOut Pat
Youngling
Youngling
FallOut Pat

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:23 am

Anyone else catch that Logan named his son "Scotty" after Scott Summers?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:41 am

FallOut Pat wrote:

I did...

I find it kinda funny... I want to know why.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 3:51 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
FallOut Pat wrote:

I did...

I find it kinda funny... I want to know why.

tribute.. to someone he.... respected?
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:20 am

I liked it....the kids of the hulk are freaky as hell...they are white trash meets hulk meets even scary thoughts on In-breeding....I liked how they showed all the old rides for heros like the Spidercar and the Fantasic car....I want to know how the villians took over....and how Hawkeye could become blind as a bet and drive so badass...
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:23 am

LifesTruesin wrote:
I liked it....the kids of the hulk are freaky as hell...they are white trash meets hulk meets even scary thoughts on In-breeding....I liked how they showed all the old rides for heros like the Spidercar and the Fantasic car....I want to know how the villians took over....and how Hawkeye could become blind as a bet and drive so badass...

Soo . . . You're saying they're She-Hulk's kids?
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:33 am

True Believer wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:

I ment grandkids not kids, but I think the hulks kids had a little...you know good old fashioned inbreeding...I mean look at the chick....shes just nasty looking...and look at she-hulk who is sexy as hell....their is no way the two are related unless their was sum inbreeding going on with bruces kids.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:50 am

LifesTruesin wrote:
True Believer wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:

I ment grandkids not kids, but I think the hulks kids had a little...you know good old fashioned inbreeding...I mean look at the chick....shes just nasty looking...and look at she-hulk who is sexy as hell....their is no way the two are related unless their was sum inbreeding going on with bruces kids.

Or...

being the fact that Bruce is flowing with Gamma radiation caused birth defects on his children... and even his grandkids.

basic science people.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:52 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:
True Believer wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:

Or...

being the fact that Bruce is flowing with Gamma radiation caused birth defects on his children... and even his grandkids.

basic science people.

Yeahhh... just go with the real way.

sigh.
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:00 am

Why do you always gotta kill my fun Pete? Its cause you think Banners granddaughter is hot isn't it.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:09 am

LifesTruesin wrote:
Why do you always gotta kill my fun Pete? Its cause you think Banners granddaughter is hot isn't it.

I'd hit it....

ha ha ha kidding...
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:11 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:

I'd hit it....

ha ha ha kidding...

Sure you are Pete...its ok we won't bag you too bad...we are all friends here...well Mike20 will but thats what he always does.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:44 am

LifesTruesin wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:

I'd hit it....

ha ha ha kidding...

Sure you are Pete...its ok we won't bag you too bad...we are all friends here...well Mike20 will but thats what he always does.

I haven't seen that guy around here in awhile... or ever... I'm unsure.

Anyways last I talked to him he was mad cuz we were talking about him not giving a fuck about the people dying in Africa.

but no... I'd have to be black out drunk to consider that....

and then I'd probably die of radiation poisoning before I realized what I did.. so all in all it couldn't be THAT bad..... right?
Back to top Go down
myleftsh0e
Youngling
Youngling
myleftsh0e

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 pm

True Believer wrote:

Mystique naked=win

but yeah this story definatley has my attention
Back to top Go down
FallOut Pat
Youngling
Youngling
FallOut Pat

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:30 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:

I'd hit it....

ha ha ha kidding...

Looks like she's already been hit....by a freaking 18 wheeler

Eeeeeewwwwyuckk

Man I hope she's not related in any way to Jen haha
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 2:34 am

I liked the "Get Mystique" story, it was a lot of fun. As for this, it was cool. Not great but it sure as hell does have potentialunless Logan stays a pacifist...as if that will happen.

Did anybody notice the Symbiote Crocodile on the cover? I'm wondering if Venom is attached to a Croc or if maybe Logan and Hawkeye will end up going through a swamp full of Symbiot crocs...that'd be cool.

As for Hawkeye driving...they're in the middle of a desert and it doesn't look like there is anything or anyone for them to run into. It just might be the safest place for a blind man to drive.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 3:42 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
I liked the "Get Mystique" story, it was a lot of fun. As for this, it was cool. Not great but it sure as hell does have potentialunless Logan stays a pacifist...as if that will happen.

Did anybody notice the Symbiote Crocodile on the cover? I'm wondering if Venom is attached to a Croc or if maybe Logan and Hawkeye will end up going through a swamp full of Symbiot crocs...that'd be cool.

As for Hawkeye driving...they're in the middle of a desert and it doesn't look like there is anything or anyone for them to run into. It just might be the safest place for a blind man to drive.

eh, I heard Get Mystique was alright, utterly pointless...

and welll I hate Mystique with a passion, so I avoided it. Only reason why I went back to picking up Wolverine was for this arc.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:13 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

and welll I hate Mystique with a passion, so I avoided it. Only reason why I went back to picking up Wolverine was for this arc.

What Pete? You hate something? That never happens. I've decided that Pete is the Bizarro Joel.

Last edited by Thomas on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:16 pm

Thomas wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

What Pete you hate something that never happens. I've decided that Pete is the Bizarro Joel.

Now that first sentence is an example of why we use punctuation.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:18 pm

True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

What Pete you hate something that never happens. I've decided that Pete is the Bizarro Joel.

Better?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:24 pm

Thomas wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Better?

Much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66   Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolverine: Old Man Logan #66
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next