the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.I.A

Go down 
+17
TJ
GoZ
JimDarkMagic
GreatWhiteNinja
Gabe_Gray
Mr.Wholesome
Tayley
Shadowrenderer
REEF aka Luke Cage
bayani
Figga
Leachcraft
True Believer
CaptainJoel
Thomas
DanElectro
Shaun
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Male Age : 37

M.I.A - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A   M.I.A - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
uhh....not a real person that people seem to be concerned with, but what happened to Blue Marvel? He was in continuity, so where the fuck is he?

^this^

Probably hiding from Osborns goons.

why would he? what could they do to the Blue Marvel? Hes already punk'd the Sentry

Yeah but he has a family and there's more than just the Sentry he would have to deal with. Osborn could send all of the Dark Avangers and the Thunderbolts after him.

tsh yeah osborn could, but think about all the dudes who'd have his back the whole new avengers line up, iron man and a gaggle of other former Avengers who all owe this dude a shit load of favors lol im sure theyd be more than willing to give what little help hed need.

I think a guy who avoided being a hero for 30-40 years even when the civil rights movement and a great deal of social change made it possible to come out of retirement probably still isn't in a hurry to continue being a hero. He's obviously lost the drive to help people that most heroes feel or he wouldn't have been able to go so long without helping out with world threatening situations. He probably just needs time to figure out if he really wants to get back into that life and if he does where he fits into it.

At the very least, though, why hasn't he been forced to register?
I thought Osborn put making people register lower on the priority list. Unless he was after a specific person in which case he used it as reason to go after them.
Back to top Go down

M.I.A
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: