the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About

Go down 
+10
Shadowrenderer
Mr.Wholesome
True Believer
Thomas
minimalist
LifesTruesin
CaptainJoel
GreatWhiteNinja
PeteWisdom
R
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:37 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Sure you do. That's why you abandoned me. Sad

I-I didn't mean to...

I just kind of fell into the job.

Fell huh? afro it's cool, really. I like being alone. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:47 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I-I didn't mean to...

Um...

Dan, I'm worried about you.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:52 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I-I didn't mean to...

Um...

haha

It's cool really.

flower
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:01 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I-I didn't mean to...

Um...

haha

It's cool really.

flower

Okay...

Just making sure.
Back to top Go down
R
the numero uno
the numero uno
R

Female

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:11 pm

minimalist wrote:
Hey what the hell!

I'm not a frieken Lurker!!... Can't a guy dissapear for a month or two without being labeled a lurker?

I updated your status, you loser.

You have moderator status on the 'Tournaments' forum again, as well.

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:42 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Wow, I'm R's personal lackey! alien

boo

Now I'm level 1.

Just like everyone else.

Not so special Sad
Back to top Go down
R
the numero uno
the numero uno
R

Female

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:45 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

boo

Now I'm level 1.

Just like everyone else.

Not so special Sad

Actually, I think you're the only person on level one.
So, you are indeed special.

And c'mon now, you know this new thing is infinitely cooler that that lame-o test it used to be.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 4:03 am

R wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

boo

Now I'm level 1.

Just like everyone else.

Not so special Sad

Actually, I think you're the only person on level one.
So, you are indeed special.

And c'mon now, you know this new thing is infinitely cooler that that lame-o test it used to be.

Yeah I realized after I posted that I was ahead. I didn't realize there was a level zero.

& I've had time to look at this better.

It's cool.

The game heads'll love it!

408?
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 49

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:21 pm

Is there going to be a "FACTIONS" thread like on gameoveruk?
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:25 pm

GoZ wrote:

I think I hear Taylor knocking on your door...
Back to top Go down
R
the numero uno
the numero uno
R

Female

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:31 pm

GoZ wrote:

Possibly in the near future.
Depends on if enouogh people want it and such.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:50 pm

R wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Yeah Joel and I will start the Ben Reilly faction.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:10 pm

DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

About - Page 2 No
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Thomas wrote:
R wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Ooo I got a better idea. The Dead Heroes Society.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:49 pm

Thomas wrote:
Thomas wrote:
R wrote:
GoZ wrote:

I just thought of that name, too!!!

Works perfectly!
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 7:14 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Thomas wrote:
R wrote:
GoZ wrote:

I just thought of that name, too!!!

Works perfectly!

CARPE DIEM!
Back to top Go down
Taylortron
Youngling
Youngling
Taylortron

Male Age : 35

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:12 pm

GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

About - Page 2 No

the hell're you crying about? you know its not true. everyone knows i dont knock, i just bust shit up.

but as for factions, i wanna start a league of champions. i'll be the world heavyweight super awesome terrific ultra stud champion. if that makes sense.

ok, i got that out the way. i swear to god this better post. if not its fine cause its stupid anyway, but that just means i wont be posting here. if anyone can see this, "hi girls."

speaking of girls (meaning women...which reminds me, funny pedophile story to tell you guys which proves im not a pedophile. i guess i wont need a story. bottom line, i worked at disney for a month and havent made the news yet. as far as i go, thats proof enough. i think we all know, if i make impact, i make it quick and hard. "3/11 massacre sound familiar.) anyway, as far as girls go, are there any here yet.

actually i dont care how old, cause this is the internet and i can do what i want.
-sen. larry craig.

but enough jokes (i also could've said larry sinclair, AM I RIGHT, TB!?). my new favorite thing about disney is the brazilian tour groups. we get atleast 4 a day. theyre either really hot girls that love stitch gloves, or really energetic charismatic guys who dont mind sharing. i was in like 87 pictures with those damn gloves. i love them. so...my first post is gonna be a long one. probably to make up for lost time and future time that will be lost.

....DAMN tthose chicks are hot. AND OF AGE! i think. atleast they are in brazil.
also, theres a store where we can get old merchandise or damaged new goods (which just means the tag was ripped off) for 10 to 75% off. someone bought one of the beds from the snow white ride and made a coffee table.

ok, no more useless crap. end post here. thank you for reading my official inauguration to the NNARA(i guess " new new ara) thank you, ship it, stay pretty(not a new catch phrase) and 5000!
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:30 pm

Taylortron wrote:
GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

About - Page 2 No

the hell're you crying about? you know its not true. everyone knows i dont knock, i just bust shit up.

but as for factions, i wanna start a league of champions. i'll be the world heavyweight super awesome terrific ultra stud champion. if that makes sense.

ok, i got that out the way. i swear to god this better post. if not its fine cause its stupid anyway, but that just means i wont be posting here. if anyone can see this, "hi girls."

speaking of girls (meaning women...which reminds me, funny pedophile story to tell you guys which proves im not a pedophile. i guess i wont need a story. bottom line, i worked at disney for a month and havent made the news yet. as far as i go, thats proof enough. i think we all know, if i make impact, i make it quick and hard. "3/11 massacre sound familiar.) anyway, as far as girls go, are there any here yet.

actually i dont care how old, cause this is the internet and i can do what i want.
-sen. larry craig.

but enough jokes (i also could've said larry sinclair, AM I RIGHT, TB!?). my new favorite thing about disney is the brazilian tour groups. we get atleast 4 a day. theyre either really hot girls that love stitch gloves, or really energetic charismatic guys who dont mind sharing. i was in like 87 pictures with those damn gloves. i love them. so...my first post is gonna be a long one. probably to make up for lost time and future time that will be lost.

....DAMN tthose chicks are hot. AND OF AGE! i think. atleast they are in brazil.
also, theres a store where we can get old merchandise or damaged new goods (which just means the tag was ripped off) for 10 to 75% off. someone bought one of the beds from the snow white ride and made a coffee table.

ok, no more useless crap. end post here. thank you for reading my official inauguration to the NNARA(i guess " new new ara) thank you, ship it, stay pretty(not a new catch phrase) and 5000!

Welcome back, Taylor. I would say we missed you, but I don't like to lie.
Back to top Go down
Taylortron
Youngling
Youngling
Taylortron

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:04 am

Thomas wrote:
Taylortron wrote:
GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

About - Page 2 No

-sen. larry craig.

...im sorry, who are you?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:31 am

Thomas wrote:
Taylortron wrote:
GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

About - Page 2 No

-sen. larry craig.

I'd say ditto but I've been too much of a whiny bitch about getting you over her to make it stick. Welcome back, I'll probably read your whole post next time (j/k I read this whole one) now go read all of everything I've ever written on the NNARA since it started and respond to it all--you've got 30 seconds. GO!!!
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:45 pm

Sooooo......when is Red going to EPICALLY tell the history of The AA, and how it came to be.....JUST WONDERING.....
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:29 am

GoZ wrote:
Sooooo......when is Red going to EPICALLY tell the history of The AA, and how it came to be.....JUST WONDERING.....

Here you go Goz.

History of Alcoholics Anonymous
By 1934, alcoholic Bill Wilson had ruined a promising Wall Street career with his constant drunkenness. He was introduced to the idea of a spiritual cure by old drinking buddy Ebby Thacher who had become a member of a Christian movement called the Oxford Group. Wilson was treated by Dr. William Silkworth who saw alcoholism as an illness, a mental obsession and an allergy rather than a moral failing. [5] While in Towns hospital under Silkworth's care, Wilson claimed a spiritual experience while undergoing an unorthodox drug cure developed by Charles B. Towns and Dr. Alexander Lambert, which included Deliriants in its formula.[6] He became convinced of the existence of a healing higher power and he was able to stop drinking. On a 1935 business trip to Akron, Ohio, Wilson felt the urge to drink again and in an effort to stay sober, he sought another alcoholic to help. Wilson was introduced to Dr. Bob Smith, and Smith claimed to have found sobriety through spirtual and religious means.

Wilson and Smith co-founded AA with a word of mouth program to help alcoholics. Smith's last drink on June 10, 1935 is considered by members to be the founding date of AA.[7] By 1937, Wilson and Smith determined that they had helped 40 alcoholics get sober, and two years later, with the first 100 members, Wilson expanded the program by writing a book entitled Alcoholics Anonymous which the organization also adopted as its name. The book, informally referred to by members as "The Big Book," described a twelve-step program involving admission of powerlessness, moral inventory, and asking for help from a higher power. In 1941 book sales and membership increased after radio interviews and favourable articles in national magazines, particularly by Jack Alexander in The Saturday Evening Post. By 1946, as membership grew, confusion and disputes within groups over practices, finances, and publicity led Wilson to write the guidelines for noncoercive group management that eventually became known as the Twelve Traditions. AA came of age at the 1955 St. Louis convention when Wilson turned over the stewardship of AA to the General Service Board.[8] In this era AA also began its international expansion, and by 2001 the number of members worldwide was estimated at two million.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:23 am

Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Here you go Goz.

By 1934, alcoholic Bill Wilson had ruined a promising Wall Street career with his constant drunkenness. He was introduced to the idea of a spiritual cure by old drinking buddy Ebby Thacher who had become a member of a Christian movement called the Oxford Group. Wilson was treated by Dr. William Silkworth who saw alcoholism as an illness, a mental obsession and an allergy rather than a moral failing. [5] While in Towns hospital under Silkworth's care, Wilson claimed a spiritual experience while undergoing an unorthodox drug cure developed by Charles B. Towns and Dr. Alexander Lambert, which included Deliriants in its formula.[6] He became convinced of the existence of a healing higher power and he was able to stop drinking. On a 1935 business trip to Akron, Ohio, Wilson felt the urge to drink again and in an effort to stay sober, he sought another alcoholic to help. Wilson was introduced to Dr. Bob Smith, and Smith claimed to have found sobriety through spirtual and religious means.

Wilson and Smith co-founded AA with a word of mouth program to help alcoholics. Smith's last drink on June 10, 1935 is considered by members to be the founding date of AA.[7] By 1937, Wilson and Smith determined that they had helped 40 alcoholics get sober, and two years later, with the first 100 members, Wilson expanded the program by writing a book entitled Alcoholics Anonymous which the organization also adopted as its name. The book, informally referred to by members as "The Big Book," described a twelve-step program involving admission of powerlessness, moral inventory, and asking for help from a higher power. In 1941 book sales and membership increased after radio interviews and favourable articles in national magazines, particularly by Jack Alexander in The Saturday Evening Post. By 1946, as membership grew, confusion and disputes within groups over practices, finances, and publicity led Wilson to write the guidelines for noncoercive group management that eventually became known as the Twelve Traditions. AA came of age at the 1955 St. Louis convention when Wilson turned over the stewardship of AA to the General Service Board.[8] In this era AA also began its international expansion, and by 2001 the number of members worldwide was estimated at two million.

Oh Thomas. You scamp.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:46 am

Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Here you go Goz.

This is actually fitting, because I forgot the "r" in ARA because I was on my last beer......
Back to top Go down
Taylortron
Youngling
Youngling
Taylortron

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:58 am

True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Here you go Goz.

Oh Thomas. You scamp.

i was going to say smart ass, but if we're going all thomas o'malley on him then fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About   About - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

About
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: Welcome-
Jump to: