the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)

Go down 
+12
Maxyboi2424
Leachcraft
minimalist
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
Eck-ta'cee
Thomas
PeteWisdom
munson!
Aycock
TJ
GoZ
Jerk
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerk
Rogue
Rogue
Jerk

Male Age : 32

Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) Empty
PostSubject: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:14 pm

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:52 pm

The best part of this was the last page Jerk posted! I'm calling ULTRA MEGA BULLSHIT on the fight with Thor!
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:54 pm

GoZ wrote:
The best part of this was the last page Jerk posted! I'm calling ULTRA MEGA BULLSHIT on the fight with Thor!

SECONDED!!
Back to top Go down
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:49 pm

TJ wrote:
GoZ wrote:

SECONDED!!
Thirded'd. I still love thors new outfit. Wait does that statement undermind my thirded'd, cause I'm still thirded'ding.
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:03 pm

ok i know im probably behind....but why did hulk go back to being a tard monster? like didnt bruce find a way to control it on sakaar? and i too am calling bullshit on that thor fight. thor is the motherfuckingshitpiss and he will beat the fuck out of anyone. fuck red hulk. fuck jeph loeb.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:15 pm

munson! wrote:
ok i know im probably behind....but why did hulk go back to being a tard monster? like didnt bruce find a way to control it on sakaar? and i too am calling bullshit on that thor fight. thor is the motherfuckingshitpiss and he will beat the fuck out of anyone. fuck red hulk. fuck jeph loeb.

eh, the common theory behind why green Hulk is back to savage Hulk is that Jeph Loeb doesn't know what he's doing.

for others, its a matter of... WWH, had like a mission, both Bruce and Hulk were like working together from what I understood. Not to mention the extra gamma radiation or whatever excuse you wanna throw out there made him into that New Hulk.

Now that he found out that the Illuminati wasn't responsible for the death of Sakaar, that Hulk personality no longer exists, because there isn't the need for it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:43 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
munson! wrote:

eh, the common theory behind why green Hulk is back to savage Hulk is that Jeph Loeb doesn't know what he's doing.

for others, its a matter of... WWH, had like a mission, both Bruce and Hulk were like working together from what I understood. Not to mention the extra gamma radiation or whatever excuse you wanna throw out there made him into that New Hulk.

Now that he found out that the Illuminati wasn't responsible for the death of Sakaar, that Hulk personality no longer exists, because there isn't the need for it.

Plus thet can use that version as a scapegoat and say that this is a different Hulk. He didn't do all of that damage to New York and torture those heroes.
Back to top Go down
Eck-ta'cee
Youngling
Youngling
Eck-ta'cee

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:55 pm

GOD DAMN THAT RED HULK!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:07 pm

=O red hulk wth.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:17 pm

AHAHAHAHAHA Red Hulk punked Thor in just a few panels.

Man WHAT THE EFF!!!

Why is this crap in continuity??????

Did Marvel just need an answer to SBP

I'm calling Super Shenanigans on this BS
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:51 pm

I'm just going to pretend that the Thor in this issue is a Skrull...

Loeb continuity hurt Hulk's head....
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:36 am

MOTHERFUCK THIS ISSUE!
Back to top Go down
Maxyboi2424
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Maxyboi2424

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:25 am

munson vs. munson
whoa
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:53 am

I like the new sig munson.
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:57 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

i found the ultimate website with hundreds of mvc2 gifs for every character.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:59 am

munson! wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

That would be?!
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:02 am

Tim Radd wrote:
munson! wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

That would be?!

www.fightersgeneration.com
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 am

munson! wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
munson! wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

That would be?!

www.fightersgeneration.com
much appreciated
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:21 pm

is it just me or do loeb stories remind u of like one of ur friends lame ass dad's trying to be cool and sayin shit like "hey kids wouldn't it be the coolest if *insert lame ass idea* eh?"

no one gives a fuck theres a 2nd hulk and whoever it is will probably be someone gay as fuck and when his i.d.'s revealed it won't really matter and no one will reference this story ever again (if were so lucky)

i was pretty content to ignore this story b4 and now im even happier i wont be keep track of this bullshit now loeb sucks he's fucking washed up and he's fucking ruining comics left and right
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:30 pm

the only good thing about this issue is the variant cover
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)   Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor) Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Hulk 5 (Red Hulk vs. thor)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: OQL-
Jump to: